Game pass won’t load?

Discus and support Game pass won’t load? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What’s happening is I select game pass on my series S to see if there is anything I want to play. It opens the first screen with the Halo Infinate... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chad Johnson480, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Game pass won’t load?

What’s happening is I select game pass on my series S to see if there is anything I want to play. It opens the first screen with the Halo Infinate firewall event, powerful women of game pass, show all, play later, etc but when I select anything it just endlessly loops the loading icon. Essentially, I can’t select anything to download. Yes, my subscription is current and paid for

:)

Chad Johnson480, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Game pass won’t load?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
  3. Chad Johnson480 Win User

Game pass won’t load?

Bingo! That worked, thank you. 👍
  4. AshleyFowler1 Win User

Game pass expired so I brought the game but when trying to load game it says it requires game pass to play

No I have no game pass after mine expired I brought the game. I load dayz and click play but it comes up with game pass options the live gold and another one and won’t let me play unless I buy one
  5. Landon Martin2 Win User

Need help with Xbox Pc gamepass downloading

It won’t load any games and it won’t give me an option to install new games either
  6. AshleyFowler1 Win User

Game pass expired so I brought the game but when trying to load game it says it requires game pass to play

No I have no game pass after mine expired , I brought the game thinking I didn’t need one. When I go into dayz and click play it loads up game pass deals the live gold one and another one and won’t let me play unless I buy one
Thema:

Game pass won’t load?

1. Game pass won’t load? - Similar Threads - Game pass won’t

2. I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...: Just bought Xbox game pass for gta online but it won’t let me play online it’s only taking me to story mode f8b69245-cf0b-4876-9c54-0dab77baaf3f
  3. I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it: it won’t let me play online but it charged me the $9.99 3a8c27d7-cde9-461d-9ed9-e4e5ae767646
  4. My Xbox game clips won’t save anymore. I recently stopped Xbox game pass subscription, is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox game clips won’t save anymore. I recently stopped Xbox game pass subscription, is...: My Xbox game clips won’t save anymore. I recently stopped Xbox game pass subscription, is that why they won’t save? Do you need the game pass to save clips? 53aaf2f3-6fc0-4b13-afd7-7a157904f259
  5. I just bought the game pass and it still won’t let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the game pass and it still won’t let me play: I got the game pass and it still wont let me play it says it’s active and it says it took my money so please help me 38ff9141-b4cc-4f87-a606-4da9fc43b5cc
  6. FM 24 won’t launch on game pass on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FM 24 won’t launch on game pass on Xbox series x: When I download FM24 from game pass it won’t load the game keeps asking to insert a disc 57a516ce-7d27-4882-8e85-5b80624341fd
  7. my xbox game pass 3 month code won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox game pass 3 month code won’t work: when i press confirm, it’s stays on it for ages and doesn’t do anything, tried restarting everything multiple times dbb5f16d-33ed-4bad-be1e-e71f8696da7b
  8. Game pass expiry won’t allow me to play owned digital copy of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass expiry won’t allow me to play owned digital copy of game: I am currently unable to play minecraft on my Xbox because it states my game pass has expired. I own the game digitally and it states on the Microsoft store that I own it. My game pass expired in...
  9. Game pass won’t work offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass won’t work offline: I recently moved out and don’t have internet what so ever bar mobile data and I can’t access any of my games from game pass ultimate however I’ve paid for it for the past 2 month and haven’t been...
  10. Bought Game pass ultimate code and when I entered won’t let me confirm even after entering...

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Game pass ultimate code and when I entered won’t let me confirm even after entering...: I have an Xbox one and I’ve bought a code for game pass ultimate but when I put the code in it then tells me how recurring payments will be turned on which is fine however when I select a billing...