Game pass won't let me turn in quest

Discus and support Game pass won't let me turn in quest in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Only just started a few days ago, but Game pass won't let me redeem my quest's keeps saying try again later? 72fa9f9b-1148-49f8-803f-030a998188aa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JkdSports, May 1, 2023.

1. JkdSports
    JkdSports Guest

Only just started a few days ago, but Game pass won't let me redeem my quest's keeps saying try again later?

:)

JkdSports, May 1, 2023
  2. lee fenton Win User

I rang Xbox support twice and both times they said someone will be in touch but I've heard nothing and that was last week . Awful customer service
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, JkdSports. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know what steps have you tried so far in fixing this issue?
  4. lennypain Win User

I am not the original poster, but I personally have had the issue for a week now. I lost 159 points from last month because of this issue. I have tried using the game pass on the xbox one s and on android mobile game pass. All they say is "Try again later. We can't process your quests right now." with a try again button.

I have tried rebooting, logging out and back in, cleared the cache (on the phone app). Nothing seems to work anymore.
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

Gamepass daily quest

It seems like some Game Pass quests are slow to pop. Due to servers being overloaded the priority is turned down now for Game Pass quests.
  6. implantedwall14 Win User

Totems of Hircine Quest *Spoiler*

They won't let me do any Totem Quests either.
Thema:

1. Game pass won't let me turn in quest - Similar Threads - Game pass won't

2. Xbox Game Pass triel won't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass triel won't work: My friend has bought Game Pass and got 5 trial invites, when he sends one and I click on it the page for reedeming codes, says its either miss spelled or gives random error code (he did pressed...
  3. Weekly Game Pass Reward Won't Mark As Complete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weekly Game Pass Reward Won't Mark As Complete: I recently got the Game Pass Ultimate and was playing Watch Dogs 2 for the weekly point reward, but I've finished the objective about 4x over by now and it still hasn't been marked as complete on...
  4. Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it: Razer Atrox being recognized by Windows and shows as Xbox Gaming Device in device manager. Was working with no issues for years up through the other day, can navigate menus outside the game app...
  5. Xbox Wireless Controller won't connect to PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller won't connect to PC Game Pass: Today when I went to turn on my PC and open up gamepass, I was shown a small alert that said "No controller is connected" last night I had used the same controller without any issue but this...
  6. Xbox game pass on PC won't install Warhammer 40K: Darktide, stuck at 40%. Can't pause the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass on PC won't install Warhammer 40K: Darktide, stuck at 40%. Can't pause the...: I have seen this post regarding many games in general none coming to a resolution so i am hoping to get to one. I have updated Windows as of today 12 October 2023. I have updated Xbox app and...
  7. Streets of rage 4 Xbox game pass won't launch on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streets of rage 4 Xbox game pass won't launch on Windows 11: Already tried: 1- Resetting and repairing gaming services, Xbox app, Store app. 2- Clearing Xbox's app cache 3- Reinstalling gaming services 4- Deleting gaming services and gaming services net...
  8. Why won't Game Pass Ultimate work for all accounts on designated home console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't Game Pass Ultimate work for all accounts on designated home console?: I verified my console is designated as the home console. My account, the primary account for the family, has the game pass ultimate subscription. The other accounts on my home console are supposed...
  9. Starfield won't launch on PC Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield won't launch on PC Game pass: As the title says starfield won't launch on pc through the xbox app. I have re installed it, moved it to another drive, verified files, updated windows, updated drivers, checked for game updates...
  10. Starfield won't launch on xbox game pass for pc(premium upgrade purchased)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield won't launch on xbox game pass for pc(premium upgrade purchased): When I try to launch it says game has crashed Error code:0xc0000005. I tried repair, reset, starting as administrator from desktop shortcut. I tried sfc/scannow from cmd and restart. Help....