Game Pass with EA games

Discus and support Game Pass with EA games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My friend is new and got Game Pass and has access to the EA games library. I am trying to get him to play Battlefield: Hardline with me. However, he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kevingpo, Apr 14, 2021.

  1. kevingpo
    kevingpo Guest

    Game Pass with EA games


    My friend is new and got Game Pass and has access to the EA games library.

    I am trying to get him to play Battlefield: Hardline with me. However, he keeps on getting kicked by punkbuster. I scoured Punkbuster & Battlefield forums website and made my friend reinstall Punkbuster etc. My friend reinstalled Punkbuster like 40 times and the game servers still kick him.

    The punkbuster pbcl.log file didn't write any explanation why he was kicked.

    Does anyone else have this problem with a XBOX/Game Pass EA Pass thing?

    :)
     
    kevingpo, Apr 14, 2021
    #1
  2. ktek78 Win User

    It Takes Two (and other EA Play games) not installing on XGP for PC

    That's just not true. It Takes Two is now on Xbox Game Pass. Whether it's EA Play or EA Play Pro doesn't matter. It's a Game Pass game so should work on Game Pass, even if on EA's own service it's 'Pro'
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Have battlefield 4 through premium on Xbox 360, downloaded on Xbox one and after three months of playing it, it tells me I don't own the game and I have to purchase the disc when I have the full download on my xbox one

    If you mean you bought it via the ea pass as a trial for the ea pass

    When you cancel the ea pass you lose access to ea pass free games

    If you bought it at a discount with ea pass you will have to talk to ea
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

    EA play is only included with game pass ultimate. Any EA games that are in game pass itself must be accessed via their app with your connected account
  5. wowmomupsidown Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not reflecting across home Xbox accounts

    I don't exactly have a need for EA pass anyways, whether it's sharable or not I would be indifferent. I currently cannot install any Game Pass games or Game Pass Ultimate games. I am not trying to install a game included with EA pass. I am trying to install a game that was not included with Game Pass but is included with Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    EA Play No Longer Functioning

    Is this on the console or PC? EA Play is included on the console with Game Pass Ultimate. EA Play will be available on the PC through Game Pass sometime this year.
Thema:

Game Pass with EA games

Loading...
  1. Game Pass with EA games - Similar Threads - Game Pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...