Game pass with 1$ xbox gift card

Discus and support Game pass with 1$ xbox gift card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I want to ask if I can redeem the 1$ xbox gift card and have the game pass ultimate 3 months, or I should get a 10$ gift card to be able to do so.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tsunaru, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Tsunaru
    Tsunaru Guest

Hi, I want to ask if I can redeem the 1$ xbox gift card and have the game pass ultimate 3 months, or I should get a 10$ gift card to be able to do so.

It's my first time buying the game pass

PLS HELP !!!!!

:)

Tsunaru, Jun 17, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass for Pc Giftcards. Need Help!

If you want to buy the $1 deal you would need an Xbox gift card. A Game Pass gift card would just add game pass to your account and you would just be paying the amount you have to pay for the gift card itself.
  3. NiborH68 Win User

Game pass ultimate on microsoft rewards removed?

Its much more economic to buy Microsoft store gift cards and use them to buy the game pass... They sell 1 month of game pass for pc for 6800 points but a 5 gift card is only 4650 for me.
  4. blueamcat Win User

Game pass

Game pass cards are not gift cards. So no, you'll need an Xbox Gift card to buy in game items. :)
  5. SuprX BR Win User

xbox game pass

you can get game pass with xbox gift cards or use you gift card balance to buy game pass; easy ways.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why is there two credits (cards) when I buy the $1 Game Pass Ultimate?

You cannot use your balance to pay for subscriptions

You are required to have a credit card on file to subscribe to services and a test charge will be made, and the $1 charged to your card.

If you wish to purchase Game Pass with a gift card you have to get Game Pass specific gift cards
Thema:

1. Game pass with 1$ xbox gift card - Similar Threads - Game pass gift

2. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  3. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  4. How to redeem a Game Pass Gift Card on a Childs Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a Game Pass Gift Card on a Childs Xbox account?: I have tried over and over to change the permissions on my account. The birthday was put in wrong. Every time I try to change it, I get an error. It will not send an approval request. It just...
  5. Glitched game pass gift for a friend.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitched game pass gift for a friend.: Hello, I made a bad mistake of buying a gift for my friend (which is on my Xbox) on my computer which has the game pass (for pc) 3 months trial. We're game sharing and the game runs better on my...
  6. Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift...: Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift card for Xbox pc that was 29.99 ? 204c71b8-0398-49de-9965-3bff7b4f5495
  7. Upgrading a game pass gift card to ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrading a game pass gift card to ultimate: My son was just given a 6 month game pass core subscription gift card that he entered into his Xbox 5 days ago. I upgraded him to a game pass ultimate subscription a day later and it is not taking...
  8. If I'm in Canada, can I gift a game pass to my friend in the U S A??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I'm in Canada, can I gift a game pass to my friend in the U S A??: Trying to send my friend funds for game pass through the Microsoft store. 927c4674-cad6-4433-86d2-048c38dc1319
  9. Is it possible for my friend to gift me Xbox game pass or Xbox game pass ultimate.????...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible for my friend to gift me Xbox game pass or Xbox game pass ultimate.????...: Thank you I need help!? My friend is asking me for a link but idk what to tell or send or show her … 3e5fc67b-d24a-4c79-b862-017e1bd7ab42
  10. I paid for Xbox game pass and it shows on my gift card and it doesn't wor

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for Xbox game pass and it shows on my gift card and it doesn't wor: It just doesn't work. I paid but then it asks me to pay again using visa or PayPal ed727cdb-2e20-4907-9e90-ca5bbdfe70f6