Game pass version of Fallout 4 interferes with disc version of Fallout 4 goty edition?

Discus and support Game pass version of Fallout 4 interferes with disc version of Fallout 4 goty edition? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been fighting for weeks to try and install my dlc which is very clearly on the disc but it refuses to say that I own it despite me literally... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItsYa BoiLynn, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Game pass version of Fallout 4 interferes with disc version of Fallout 4 goty edition?

I have been fighting for weeks to try and install my dlc which is very clearly on the disc but it refuses to say that I own it despite me literally having the disc, my only conclusion is that with the base game coming to game pass the system has decided that the GOTY disc files shouldn’t take priority. My last ditch effort is to install as a guest to see if it bypasses the game pass library.

:)

ItsYa BoiLynn, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Game pass version of Fallout 4 interferes with disc version of Fallout 4 goty edition?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you have the disc game as long as the DLCs are installed as well you should be able to access them. Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that all packs or DLCs are installed from there.
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Fallout G.O.T.Y

I installed Fallout G.O.T.Y edition with gamepass but when i go to my addons it says there not installed, im really confused
    Fallout G.O.T.Y edition is not included on Xbox Game Pass. Only the standard versions of Fallout 4 and Fallout: New Vegas are currently included with Game Pass.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

My Fallout 3 code disappeared.

Where was the Fallout 3 code originally? Did you pre-order the digital version or physical disc version of Fallout 4?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Fallout 4 GOTY on Game Pass

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Kelen49

I was checking the game pass library, only the standard Fallout 4 version is available with the subscription. (I recently notice that basically all games available on Game Pass are the standard edition)

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass/games...

If you double check Fallout 4 GOTY on the Xbox store:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/fallout-...

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/Fallout-...

The game pass badge doesn't appear there.

Hope everything's more clear now, but if you have further questions feel free to ask

Greetings from another Microsoft user
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Fallout 3 redeem code from inside Fallout 4 copy not working

Hey DaintierSumo35,

Where did you purchase Fallout 4? If you bought the disc version of Fallout 4 and the Fallout 3 code has already been used, unfortunately we won't be able to replace the code.
Thema:

1. Game pass version of Fallout 4 interferes with disc version of Fallout 4 goty edition? - Similar Threads - Game pass version

2. Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match: I am playing Evolved on PC through PC Game Pass. My version, displayed on the bottom left of the main menu, is 962.5. The person I am trying to play with on a non-dedicated server is on an Xbox...
  3. How do i install a game I own instead of the Game Pass version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i install a game I own instead of the Game Pass version?: I bought the Conan Complete Edition and when I try to install it Game Pass installs the Game Pass version of the base game along with my DLCs that are included with the complete edition. I've...
  4. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  5. PC Game Pass version of Disney Dreamlight Valley does not work on the Legion Go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass version of Disney Dreamlight Valley does not work on the Legion Go: Hardware: Lenovo Legion Go Firmware: 1.0.2.5 OS: Windows 11 (latest updates as of 12.26.2023 Xbox app: Fully up to date as of 12.26.2024 Other notes: we've rebooted several times,...
  6. Where is the saved game files for gotham knights PC GAME PASS version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the saved game files for gotham knights PC GAME PASS version?: dont give me the steam version i need the pc game pass version 8ebe8c47-496c-42b9-9ed5-b1389e2e230c
  7. Starfield premium version not launching game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield premium version not launching game pass: Starfield premium version does not launch on Xbox x game pass. Just has opening screen. Will not launch into game. 98099009-1a4d-4293-aa50-42973ee7ddd6
  8. Starfield PC Game Pass version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield PC Game Pass version?: To play Starfield on PC , what version of Game Pass do I need? ee83aacc-098d-4366-8629-372ce839d620
  9. Forza Horzion 5 Steam Version Progress to Xbox Game Pass Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horzion 5 Steam Version Progress to Xbox Game Pass Version: So basically, on steam F5 was free to play on for this weekend and I didn't really realise that and I thought the game was just free in general or I got it as a gift or something, so these past...
  10. Is there a indicator that tells you console or pc version of the game in game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a indicator that tells you console or pc version of the game in game pass ultimate?: Is there a indicator that tells you console or pc version of the game in game pass ultimate? 6c4fee4f-1b0b-4bed-8684-2e8515db9e63