Game pass ultimte

Discus and support Game pass ultimte in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; What happens if i already have Xbox live gold and i redeem a code for 14 days of game pass ultimate? 2f4ecaa3-8b06-41e4-8cd5-876332dd58a6 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by StoneDome, Dec 1, 2020.

  1. StoneDome
    StoneDome Guest

    Game pass ultimte


    What happens if i already have Xbox live gold and i redeem a code for 14 days of game pass ultimate?

    :)
     
    StoneDome, Dec 1, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

    Game pass ultimte

    Hello there @StoneDome,
    I hope everything is going well!

    Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. When you add the 14 days of Game Pass Ultimate (GPU) to the remaining days/months of the already active Xbox Live Gold (LG), you will get the XBL converted in addition to the 14 days of GPU. Basically
    you will have the total amount of the remaining days/months of your already active subscription and the 14 days that you are about to redeem as a GPU. Make sure you cancel the recurring billing of your subscription after redeeming your GPU code, because if
    you do so, you will not be billed when the whole GPU subscription is fully used and will automatically be canceled once the time period if done.

    To disable the recurring billing through your console access Settings > Account > Subscription > If an upcoming payment date appears next to your subscription, you already have recurring billing turned on and to prevent that from happening you can
    select the "Turn off/disable recurring billing". To do it online, sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services/, access the active subscription and disable the
    auto-renew option.

    I will provide you with the official link to everything you need to know about the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription in case you are curious about anything else! I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

    The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...age-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq

    Kind Regards
    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. x StrongBad x Win User

    Season Pass Issues Gears of War 4

    the Season pass is missing i was playing Gears on the xbox one s GOW4 LE so im the only one who is on that console. in store it says u own it but if i click on it ...it says buy 49,99 its like hes not registrating that i bought the ultimte edition....i
    just redeemed all the codes with my profile and started the game with my profile
  4. Cem Arkon Win User

    Diablo 4 Standard Vs Ultimate download trouble shoot.

    Have a nice day...

    The main problem is, Diablo IV ultimte pack is about 85 GB, installable version is about 50 GB. ( My ultimate pack status is: Owned ).
  5. JD Buck Win User

    Borderlands 2 DLC and Season Pass Announced

    After spending 100 bucks for the special edition, another 30 seems crazy. But if I ultimtely spend 100 plus hours on it over the next year it all equals out over time.
  6. Richard1903 Win User

    Xbox froze after redeeming code for game pass ultimte!

    I’ve managed it to get to accept the code but it’s just froze at the same screen. Just after it says about converting my gold to game pass ultimate. I’m on the screen where it says

    Here Is what your get

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (1month subscription)

    Turn on recurring payments and get 1 month free

    My name and bank details

    CANCEL CONFIRM

    Ive hit confirm and the screen freezes and if switch console on and off the Game Pass has not been confirmed
Thema:

Game pass ultimte

Loading...
  1. Game pass ultimte - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimte

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...