Game pass ultimate subscription

Discus and support Game pass ultimate subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi all gamers, is it safe to purchase game pass ultimate 12 months ,24 months…..from online agent? ……Like taobao , Lazada , shoope,eBay .... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by winkinlam, Aug 10, 2021.

1. winkinlam
    winkinlam Guest

Hi all gamers,

is it safe to purchase game pass ultimate 12 months ,24 months…..from online agent? ……Like taobao , Lazada , shoope,eBay .

:)

winkinlam, Aug 10, 2021
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox game pass cancels my xbox live when i buy either one

Game pass ultimate includes gold and the game pass subscription so if you have the gold and purchase the ultimate subscription it will cancel the gold subscription and put it in with the ultimate. The Gold subscription will show as being cancelled in your
    subscriptions.
  4. Kirill Krasin Win User

xbox Gold Memberships

Hello there

There is a plenty information about
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    , and converting Live Gold and/or Game Pass into one Ultimate subscription.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Paid for 12 Months Gold - Gave me 4 Months Xbox Game Pass Gold

If you add a prepaid Gold or Game Pass card while you have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription, the Gold/Game Pass is converted to Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion rate based on the price of the subscription, not the time 12 months of Gold is equal to
    the price of 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate. In order to add a prepaid Gold (or Game Pass) and get the full time, you would need to either cancel your Ultimate subscription or wait for it to run out and then add the code after the Ultimate subscription has
    ended.
  6. Sagaroth Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC to Ultimate

Hello !

If you subscribe to a Game Pass Ultimate subscription, the days remaining on your Game Pass PC subscription will be converted to additional Game Pass Ultimate days.

Enjoy the games!
Thema:

1. Game pass ultimate subscription - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimate

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  4. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  5. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...
  6. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  7. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  8. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  9. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  10. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469