Game Pass Ultimate - some games not downloading on Win 11

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate - some games not downloading on Win 11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Community, I am subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and use it for an Xbox S and several Win 11 PCs. the Game Pass Service is working flawless on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Levi Ebsen, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Levi Ebsen
    Levi Ebsen Guest

Dear Community,

I am subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and use it for an Xbox S and several Win 11 PCs. the Game Pass Service is working flawless on the Xbox S, no issues. On my PCs different picture - While ok to download games I have bnever used before it continue to have issues with games which have been installed previously. The download would get prepared but never starts. Same behaviour across my different PCs. Only one PC is logged in at the time. specifically Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 cannot be downloaded. I have uninstalled xbox app and made sure up to date gaming service and xbox app is used. no general Win 11 issues. As this similar behaviour across all PCs I start to believe this issue is not on my end.

Any response which could help to address this would be appreciated, I have checked all the obvious and easy solution approaches (e.g. check your subscription, reinstall app, check your internet settings) and none of this helped.

Kind regards

:)

Levi Ebsen, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi Levi Ebsen,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today.

On the PCs where you experience this issue, please make sure first that the same account is logged in on both the Xbox app and on the Microsoft Store app then try installing the game again.

If still issue persists, please see this page and try the steps provided under "Problems installing a game from the Xbox app" and " Specific installation and startup errors" sections: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

Sincerely,

Marrion

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Marrion_Y Win User

Hello Levi Ebsen,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  4. Wattson Main Win User

Game Disc Not Downloading

Yes, this is only happening on mortal kombat 11 ultimate. I have a call of duty cold war disc and it downloads perfectly fine. I got the disc for Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate on december and i havent been able to download it since. I did have the game pass version of mortal kombat 11 but i fully deleted it to be absolutely sure that wasn’t the reason it wasn’t downloading.
  5. anthonywp Win User

confused with Xbox gamepass options

Is minecraft win 10 on Game pass for PC or only ultimate?
  6. RedMadMurdock Win User

Payment pending since 15th of November

I'm having the same problem with ultimate pass. Payent on console is due 15/11/19 but my bank was debited on the 18/11/19. Cannot play game pass games or online games.
Thema:

1. Game Pass Ultimate - some games not downloading on Win 11 - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  3. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  4. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...
  5. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  6. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  7. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  8. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  9. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469
  10. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...