Game Pass Ultimate problem - Subscription is not recognized

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate problem - Subscription is not recognized in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After Microsoft E3's conference, I purchased the Game Pass Ultimate. On my Microsoft account it says I have an subscription for the Game Pass Ultimate... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/quickssilverr, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Game Pass Ultimate problem - Subscription is not recognized

After Microsoft E3's conference, I purchased the Game Pass Ultimate. On my Microsoft account it says I have an subscription for the Game Pass Ultimate active at this very moment, but on the app (Xbox Beta app) it says I still need to purchase the Game Pass Ultimate! This happens on every game pages you normally can play with the Game Pass, I simply can not install anything because of this.

- I am logged in on both Xbox Beta app and Microsoft account with the same account
    - Logging in and out again does not change anything
    - I have made a on Windows Feedback Hub, with no respond from Microsoft yet
    - A >LOT< of people are having the very same problem and describe them individually on Feedback Hub

Is there anyone with this same problem? And/or anyone that can help me fix this problem?
    Thanks!

submitted by /u/quickssilverr
    [link] [comments]

/u/quickssilverr, Jun 15, 2019
  2. ALEXS557 Win User

Gamepass Ultimate on pc

Hi I'm an Xbox ambassador, not employed by Xbox or Microsoft.

From my own personal experience I have learned that an ultimate subscription works differently on PC compared to Xbox. I'm not sure if you both are paying for ultimate but on PC only the account paying for the subscription gets to use the subscription. For example if I am paying for a ultimate subscription and have two accounts only the account paying for the subscription will be recognized as being a Game pass Ultimate Subscriber, the second account will just be seen as a regular user without a subscription.

Hope this solved your problem
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Gold - no support? where is everyone

The $1 promotion is for Game Pass Ultimate. Since Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold and Game Pass, if you have Gold/Game Pass when you purchase it, your subscription is cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate as well (so if you had 8 months of gold, you end up
    with 9 months of Ultimate). Cancelling the subscription cancels everything. There is a warning about this when you make the purchase.

You can try requesting a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us to see if they can do anything. If you're not seeing those options, change your
    category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  5. SharmaineRyan-Mccumb Win User

Xbox Live Gold Membership

Actually I just solved my own problem. I purchased a monthly subscription of game pass ultimate and my live gold auto-converted to game pass ultimate. Yay!
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Sharing gamepass ultimate with home xbox doesnt recognise xbox live gold

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble sharing your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription with your home Xbox.

It sounds like you may be experiencing an issue where your home Xbox is not recognizing your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription as being active. This can be caused by a number of different factors, including network issues, problems with your Xbox account, or issues with the Xbox Game Pass service itself.

To troubleshoot this issue, there are a few steps you can try:

Check to make sure your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is active. You can do this by going to the "Account" section of the Xbox app or website, and looking for the "Subscriptions" tab. If your subscription is active, it should say "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" under the "Subscription" column.

Make sure that you are signed in to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account on your home Xbox. You can do this by going to the "Account" section of the Xbox app or website, and looking for the "Sign in" button.

Check to see if there are any known issues with the Xbox Game Pass service by visiting the Xbox support website and looking for any relevant articles or alerts.

Try resetting your home Xbox to its factory defaults. This can help resolve any issues with your account or system settings that may be causing the problem.

I hope these steps help!
Thema:

Game Pass Ultimate problem - Subscription is not recognized

1. Game Pass Ultimate problem - Subscription is not recognized - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  4. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  5. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...
  6. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  7. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  8. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  9. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  10. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game pass ultimate not recognized