Game Pass Ultimate issues AND Minecraft

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate issues AND Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subcription, however I cannot download Minecraft. It keeps asking me to get game pass, which I just payed for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GoodVibes3, Oct 26, 2022.

1. GoodVibes3
    GoodVibes3 Guest

I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

subcription, however I cannot download

Minecraft. It keeps asking me to get game pass, which I just payed for with recurring payment

today. I deleted Minecraft because I could not play it. I would load the game, but it would block me from playing and show a pop up. The pop up said "Microsoft Account Connecting.". After 3 hours it did nothing. I've power cycled my Xbox, removed the account and re-added to my Xbox 4 times at the least. I've reset my Xbox a ton, tried to log in through my phone and deleted all my custom settings. I checked my Microsoft account and no issues there to my knowledge. I can access other games, but gamepass seems to brick wall on reinstalling Minecraft. I have a Realms Subscription as well, but I've made sure all of my payment information is okay, it is. I don't know what to do now. (I have an Xbox One)

:)

GoodVibes3, Oct 26, 2022
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Multiplayer Issues on Minecraft (Xbox)

Do you have an active Gold subscription? Gold or Game Pass Ultimate is required to play online multiplayer games unless they are Free to Play games.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft disappeared after Xbox Live Gold lapsed and re-subscribed with new payment details

Hi Rupert,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have issue with access to Minecraft. Is it possible the subscription you had and it expired was Ultimate game pass? As this subscription includes gold, and game pass. As Minecraft is on the game pass
    subscription. Then when you renewed Xbox live gold, you no longer have game pass so unable to access the game. You can check subscriptions and see if the ultimate is there and when it expired.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Robbie Runer215 Win User

Minecraft not working

I’ve also just now ran into another issue, when I click on a online game I’m brought up to the purchase menu to get things like gold,game-pass and game-pass ultimate before it loads a text will pop up saying “No available offers” I find this weird since I’m a owner of game-pass ultimate. Do you have any idea of why this may be?

Thank you
  5. Francia J. Win User

x box one subscription issues with minecraft

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, what Xbox Game Pass subscription do you have? Is it the Xbox Game Pass for Console or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

To check simply follow the steps below:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

If it's the Xbox Game Pass for Console, you may need to buy an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. Folabi111 Win User

Minecraft not opening

We play on our Xbox series S. Does Minecraft need gold for me to log in to it? That was never an issue before I got Ultimate game pass
Thema:

1. Game Pass Ultimate issues AND Minecraft - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  3. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  4. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...
  5. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  6. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  7. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  8. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  9. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469
  10. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...