Game pass Ultimate 3-Month Subscription

Discus and support Game pass Ultimate 3-Month Subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, currently I have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription that I pay regularly each month. I'd like to update it so I can purchase the 3 month version... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EmoFox1911, Aug 3, 2021.

1. EmoFox1911
    EmoFox1911 Guest

Hi, currently I have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription that I pay regularly each month. I'd like to update it so I can purchase the 3 month version instead. But for some reason, I can't find it. Even when I click see other plans, it just shows me the Xbox live plan, regular game pass, pc, etc. I've turned off recurring payment to see if that would help me choose, but still no luck.

Does anyone know how I can switch my GPU plan from 1 month to every 3 months? This shouldn't be this difficult. My husband has his set to every 3 months, but for some reason it won't even allow me to do the 3 months. But I think he did his through xbox console.

:)

EmoFox1911, Aug 3, 2021
  2. Fulmster1219 Win User

Xbox ultimate question

I agree with Wadski in that if you currently just have a Xbox Gold subscription, you are better off adding additional months to you Gold Subscription or Game Pass first before you convert to Ultimate. If it is your first time converting to Ultimate, the
    total months of Xbox Gold plus the total months of Game Pass will be added as your new Ultimate subscription. 12 months of Gold + 3 months of Game Pass will convert to 15 months of Ultimate. If you purchase 3 months of additional Gold membership then you will
    get 18 months of Ultimate. Therefore only purchase Ultimate after you convert your subscription.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Converting gold to game pass

You can't convert it to Game Pass directly.

If you however have an active Game Pass ULTIMATE subscription (that combines Gold and Game Pass), the Gold membership card will add time to your Ultimate Membership.

However, since ULTIMATE combines two subscriptions, you won't get the full 3 months from the "Gold only" membership card.

According to the
    Game Pass ULTIMATE FAQ page
    you will get 50 days of Game Pass ULTIMATE added to your subscription with a 3 month Gold prepaid card.
  4. SensorFi Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate subscription extension

Hey,

As others have said it will add those 3 months on top of your current subscription. So if your subscription ends in December, using that 3 month code would extend your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription until March.

Enjoy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! It is such a great service.
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

What happens when I buy Xbox live hołd for 3 Month and i already have 3 months od Xbox gamepass

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello Bogusława Czerkawska how are you?

You can sign and you will keep both signatures.

I recommend you to subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate it's better than paying Game Pass and Live Gold.

With Game Pass Ultimate membership you get Live Gold membership along with Xbox Game Pass.

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate you even get one more upgrade to your old Game Pass subscription. Extending the term of your subscription.

If you subscribe 1 month of Game Pass Ultimate to your 3 months of Game Pass for console, you will add another 68 days of Ultimate (+2 months), that is, you will have 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

https://www.xbox.com/pt-BR/xbox-game-pass/ultimate
  6. Smwutches Win User

Inquiry about Game Pass Ultimate.

The remaining time you have left is converted and added to your Ultimate subscription. So if you had 3 months of Gold and 3 months of Game Pass and you purchase 1 month of Ultimate, you'll have 7 months of Ultimate.
Thema:

1. Game pass Ultimate 3-Month Subscription - Similar Threads - Game pass Ultimate

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  4. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  5. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...
  6. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  7. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  8. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  9. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  10. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469