Game Pass Ulimate

Discus and support Game Pass Ulimate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I've had game pass ultimate for approximately a year now, and I've never had the problems that I am having today. Recently I decided to download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HaydenWitt1, Oct 26, 2020.

  1. HaydenWitt1
    HaydenWitt1 Guest

    Game Pass Ulimate


    So, I've had game pass ultimate for approximately a year now, and I've never had the problems that I am having today. Recently I decided to download The Wolf Among Us, clicked it and started playing it right away, well once I close out of the game and later
    decided to play It again, it would not let me into the game saying I do not have gold nor ultimate anymore; even though my subscription is still active.

    I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, but it says the same thing, along with any other game that I've gotten on gold.

    At this point I really just need help finding a solution for this problem. Please can I get some help?

    :)
     
    HaydenWitt1, Oct 26, 2020
    #1
  2. KarmicSoda54477 Win User

    Ultimate Game Pass

    how long is the Game Pass Ulimate for

    how many months
  3. adam aaaa Win User

    How do i get my items?

    i would like to play it on pc

    i played cloud gaming with xbox game pass ulimate and i got the credits and i just loaded up the game on my ubisoft after
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    Xbox live and game pass Ulimate

    Since Ultimate includes gold, any gold you have on your account when you upgrade is automatically cancelled and converted to Ultimate as well. So by cancelling you cancel everything. I'll advice you to contact our live support regarding the remaining months of the Xbox Live gold subscription.

    Contact us | Xbox Support
  5. Wendy Minatozaki Win User

    Unable to get refund on GamePass Ultimate

    HI I have a monthly subscription came off 3/8 and its Game Pass Ulimate and now its telling me to renew my subscription? I can't access anything on my Xbox S. I can't even get a hold of anybody to ask what is going on. Please anybody that can advise or help would be great.
  6. cheesyhunter1 Win User

    Killer Instinct Rank Matches

    Yes if you buy Ki season 2 ulimate edition you get the original killer instinct 2
Thema:

Game Pass Ulimate

Loading...
  1. Game Pass Ulimate - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ulimate

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...