Game Pass + Traveling??

Discus and support Game Pass + Traveling?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Got a question about Xbox Game Pass. I'm looking to buy a Series S when its available again and signing up for Game Pass. I am currently in South... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BenNieman, Nov 16, 2020.

  1. BenNieman
    BenNieman Guest

    Game Pass + Traveling??


    Got a question about Xbox Game Pass.

    I'm looking to buy a Series S when its available again and signing up for Game Pass. I am currently in South Africa (Game Pass is available here) but I am gonna be immigrating to Thailand mid 2021 (Game Pass isn't listed as available there).

    Anybody know if I sign up here, will it be available to use while I am over there? Thanks for any info. Happy gaming.

    :)
     
    BenNieman, Nov 16, 2020
    #1
  2. daduos Win User

    Game installation stuck at 0%

    Just curious... are having this issue with your "home console"?

    I can't download "Play Free This Weekend" and "Games Pass" games to my travel console.
  3. Supanat Pinyo Win User

    clip license device id does not match the device id in the bound device license but I did not change any hardware

    I think I know now, Octopath traveller was removed from the xbox game pass right? can I ask the reason
  4. Tatakai no Kami Win User

    Fast-Travel in Obliviom

    [quote user="isturbo1984"]

    What I want to know is why the time passed in the game world while "fast traveling" is always twice as much as if I trotted to the location on foot. Sure, its instant in real time, but why does it always take longer?? That always bugged me.--My character
    time in Tamriel is always roughly half spent in fast travel.

    [/quote]Jump on a horse before fast travelling. When I was playing It seemed that fast travelling while on a horse was faster than riding the horse there.
  5. Rene Walter Win User

    Why am I seeing travel ads on my Xbox home screen?

    It's a matter of principle. I've got Spotify Premium to get rid of ads. I've got Game Pass Ultimate... so Microsoft can show me travel ads???
  6. OmarAli Hussein Win User

    Octopath Traveler save location for Game Pass?

    Thank you very much!

    I was looking for the save file cause i will soon change the account im using with the gamepass and would like to continue were i left the game. should i just copy paste the save file ?
Thema:

Game Pass + Traveling??

Loading...
  1. Game Pass + Traveling?? - Similar Threads - Game Pass Traveling

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...