Game Pass tab appears to be missing in my XBOX app

Discus and support Game Pass tab appears to be missing in my XBOX app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but, apparently, the Game Pass tab doesn't think so. 016fbdb5-b5bf-4d5d-aeab-ce4d919274de Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndrewMarevic, Jul 29, 2022.

1. Game Pass tab appears to be missing in my XBOX app

I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but, apparently, the Game Pass tab doesn't think so.

:)

AndrewMarevic, Jul 29, 2022
  2. AndrewMarevic Win User

Tried, and I do live in USA
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

May I know if you have tried to reinstall the Xbox app? And what country do you live in?
  4. AndrewMarevic Win User

[​IMG]

Here is the proof that I actually have Game Pass Ultimate but no Game Pass tab. (Also, sorry for late reply.)
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

May I know why your Xbox app is on a foreign language? Is your computer using another region and language then the USA?
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, AndrewMarevic. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Would you please confirm that you have "Ultimate" right below your gamertag on the Xbox app? Can you share a screenshot of the Xbox app?

Does the Game Pass tab do not appear or it does appear but when you click on it, it asks you to subscribe to Game Pass?

Waiting for your reply.
Thema:

1. Game Pass tab appears to be missing in my XBOX app - Similar Threads - Game Pass tab

2. Microsoft store, Game Pass, and the messages tab are not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store, Game Pass, and the messages tab are not working.: Whenever I open Microsoft Store it just pops up with a screen that says "Something went wrong" and then under it there is a button that says "Reload This Page". Whenever I open messages it says...
  3. Is there a way to put the "recently added - Game Pass" tab below my pins on the new dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to put the "recently added - Game Pass" tab below my pins on the new dashboard?: It's kinda annoying how they now make me look at an ad for new GP games before I can go to my pined games or apps submitted by /u/KB_Shaw03 [link] [comments]
  4. On my Android divise in Xbox Game Pass App i dont have Cloud Tab, so i cannot play Cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my Android divise in Xbox Game Pass App i dont have Cloud Tab, so i cannot play Cloud...: Here it is [img] 7c3ba3b2-4ab2-452b-9f34-81ca7ce1f9a4
  5. Need help for a fix. Just subscribed to game pass ultimate to play in my Tab S8 Ultra. No...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help for a fix. Just subscribed to game pass ultimate to play in my Tab S8 Ultra. No...: Game pass screenshot submitted by /u/Ampalaya531 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox App PC does not show "Game Pass", "My Library" nor the "Store" Tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App PC does not show "Game Pass", "My Library" nor the "Store" Tab: Hey everyone, As the Topic says, my Xbox App PC does not show "Game Pass", "My Library" nor the "Store" Tab. it just shows cloud compatible games and the games I installed a few weeks ago (Sea...
  7. Xbox Game Pass App (Android) not showing New Games under Console tab

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass App (Android) not showing New Games under Console tab: Since the most recent update to the Android this week, the section that shows new games added to Game Pass, isn't showing. It shows fine under PC but not Console games. Screenshot:...
  8. Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App: Hello! I can't play xCloud games on my Android tablet Model Lenovo TB-J606F from game pass app. Look at the screenshot bellow, as you can see, no play button, only install to. [img]...
  9. Will Destiny 2 really leaves Game Pass tomorrow ? It didn't show up in in app leaving soon tab.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Destiny 2 really leaves Game Pass tomorrow ? It didn't show up in in app leaving soon tab.: Will Destiny 2 really leaves Game Pass tomorrow ? It didn't show up in in app leaving soon tab. 47418559-3393-42be-ac80-fb0b264cffd7
  10. Every time I try to access the xbox gamepass tab it says.Sorry, we can't show game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I try to access the xbox gamepass tab it says.Sorry, we can't show game pass...: I have tried to access my gamepass tab for a few days now but it keeps saying the same thing Sorry we can't show game pass perks right now I have tried turning my xbox on and off but nothing has...