Game Pass subscription not detected in Xbox PC app

Discus and support Game Pass subscription not detected in Xbox PC app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I recently joined the Insider Program for PC Game Pass to try and play a few games with my friends. However, I disabled Automatic Payment... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MaK1N_, Mar 10, 2023.

1. /u/MaK1N_
    /u/MaK1N_ Guest

Hi everyone, I recently joined the Insider Program for PC Game Pass to try and play a few games with my friends. However, I disabled Automatic Payment in the Microsoft "Subscription and Services" page for this Game Pass subscription. The day after I did that, the Xbox PC app stopped recognizing my Game Pass subscription, causing it to restrict me from booting games I had installed through Game Pass. Support page is useless in this case. Still, the Microsoft Subscriptions Page says I have an active PC Game Pass subscription, and this is doesn't let me re-buy the sub. Also, I can't re-enable Automatic Payment, as when I try to do so, the window verifying the payment method just says "There was an error when changing your PC Game Pass Plan.", no error code whatsoever.

What can I do? I really want to play Forza with my friends :c

submitted by /u/MaK1N_
    [link] [comments]

/u/MaK1N_, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Nickmasterluke Win User

[PC] Can't play Totally Accurate Battle Simulator via Game Pass

You made sure to verify the subscriptions to check if there is a problem with your PC service?

It could be that the app is not detecting you as a xbox game pass member.
  3. Geef chips Win User

Hello Francia!

My auto-renewal is turned off at the moment. If I want to re-enable the auto-renewal it says: We ran into an error while changing your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan.

I think it's some server side issue
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services and then disable the auto-renewal of your subscription? DO NOT cancel the subscription.

After that check again if there will be an improvement.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

6. Francia J. Win User

I seem to have two different gamertags on the same account, and I'd like to change one. Is this supposed to happen?

There is no option to share a subscription on PC, it's only available on Xbox.

On your Xbox App, were you able to check the subscription if the Xbox Game Pass for PC is visible from there?
Thema:

1. Game Pass subscription not detected in Xbox PC app - Similar Threads - Game Pass subscription

2. How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?: My Xbox Game Pass Core code does not work. I ordered it off of Amazon and have paid for it in full, but it is requesting a payment method regardless. The code is fully functional as the server...
  3. xbox bundle from EE 2 year game pass subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox bundle from EE 2 year game pass subscription: I brought an xbox bundle from EE that came with a 2 year subscription to game pass there seems to be a glitch as it wont activate, does anyone know how to solve this?...
  4. Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription: I tried so many times to renew my subscription but got this message Something happened on our end. Wait 24 hours and try again Please help . 663dcfb1-7a5f-4c3c-b2c0-524cc4a492d3
  5. Game pass membership subscriptions

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass membership subscriptions: I wanted to leave my feedback on how to improve game pass subscriptions. I think Microsoft/Xbox should get rid of the core membership option and just have game pass for Xbox and game pass for PC...
  6. EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass: I wanted to play Dead Space on PC Game Pass but when I went to link my xbox account to EA Play I got this message: Linked Accounts Found Your accounts can’t be linked because your Xbox account...
  7. How can i cancel my Xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i cancel my Xbox game pass subscription: Hello, I am trying to cancel my game pass subscription but the webpage does not work, whenever i go to services & payments it keep on reloading forever, i have tried private browsing, different...
  8. Game pass subscription refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass subscription refund: Hello! So i bought the "For Console" xbox gamepass and i was suppost to get "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege Deluxe Edition" but when it finished downloading, it popped up a screen saying me to...
  9. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  10. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...