Game pass sharing

Discus and support Game pass sharing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have game pass ultimate on my series x I just bought a series s for my partner in the same house and I want to share my game pass I followed the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lee Hutchinson1, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Game pass sharing

I have game pass ultimate on my series x

I just bought a series s for my partner in the same house and I want to share my game pass

I followed the instructions to go to my subscription page but there is nothing to click on to share

Am I missing something?

:)

Lee Hutchinson1, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Sharing XBOX Live Gold and Game Pass Membership with accounts

Actually the Game Pass subscription itself does not share, but the games downloaded from Game Pass will be shared.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC

Hey Erik,

Unfortunately they are separate passes. The Xbox Pass for PC cannot be shared with an Xbox like the way you would share an Xbox game pass through designating an Xbox as home and sharing the benefits that way. PC pass and Xbox pass are separate entities.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

XBOX on windows 10 pc

While you can share Game Pass features on an Xbox console with other accounts, you cannot share Game Pass on the PC. Only the account that purchased Game Pass can use in on the PC.
  5. HellToTheReaper Win User

Gamesharing

While the base game usually can be shared through the Home Console function, some publishers can restrict sharing of additional DLC or season passes.

Activision is most "famous" for that. So Destiny or Call of Duty Season Passes usually can't be shared. But other game publisher also can restrict the sharing of DLC or Season Passes.

What game are you asking about specifically?
    The Division 2 but another one of my friends is game sharing the same game and has seson pass from his friend that he is sharing with
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Gamesharing

While the base game usually can be shared through the Home Console function, some publishers can restrict sharing of additional DLC or season passes.

Activision is most "famous" for that. So Destiny or Call of Duty Season Passes usually can't be shared. But other game publisher also can restrict the sharing of DLC or Season Passes.

What game are you asking about specifically?
Thema:

Game pass sharing

1. Game pass sharing - Similar Threads - Game pass sharing

2. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  3. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  4. Game pass ultimate not sharing to my home Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass ultimate not sharing to my home Xbox: Can anyone help me? For years i’ve paid for game pass ultimate and had my dads xbox as the home xbox of my account so that he can also have access to ultimate. As of today for some reason it is...
  5. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  6. Share games and ultimate game pass between 3 consoles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share games and ultimate game pass between 3 consoles.: I have 3 Xbox series X consoles all are within the same house. we have 3 separate Xbox profiles for me and my 2 sons. is there an option (free or paid) to have the ultimate game pass shared...
  7. I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child: Hello everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with a Game Pass Ultimate issue on our family Xbox One console. Here's the situation: I have an Xbox One with my main...
  8. Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.: It's about as confusing as it sounds. This happen as of Last night on Dec 15, 2023. I Have tried giving it a Power Cycle and it still was acting funky. I Tried removing it and Re-adding it as a...
  9. Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...: Multilayer not working with ganeshare.. I can get games just no live multiplayer?????. 9d51568e-d483-430a-9adb-82d456637708
  10. Share access to PC Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Share access to PC Game Pass: I have access to PC Game Pass on my Windows PC on my own account billed monthly. I want to give access to this to my son who also uses my PC on a different user. We do not have an Xbox, and do not...