Game pass renevewed itself

Discus and support Game pass renevewed itself in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, my Xbox game pass was renewed today. I had no clue it will renew. I thought I turned recurring billing off. I searched through some sites and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PetrDoležal2, Jun 29, 2022.

  1. Game pass renevewed itself


    Hey,

    my Xbox game pass was renewed today. I had no clue it will renew. I thought I turned recurring billing off.

    I searched through some sites and either link isn't working, or it is not supported in my country - Czech Republic.

    How can I refund it? It was paid today and I haven't used the service for around 20 days. Not planning to come back anytime soon.

    :)
     
    PetrDoležal2, Jun 29, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Game pass renevewed itself

    Hi PetrDoležal2, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    You can request a refund by signing in to https://xbox.com/refunds, then click on "Your purchase was a subscription".

    Follow these steps to quickly cancel your subscription:

    1. Go to the Services & subscriptions page for your account. - https://account.microsoft.com/services

    2. Select Manage next to the subscription you want to cancel.

    3. Under Payment settings, select Cancel.

    I4. f you qualify for a refund when you cancel, you’ll be given the option to get one automatically. You won’t need to submit a refund request.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Sharing XBOX Live Gold and Game Pass Membership with accounts

    Actually the Game Pass subscription itself does not share, but the games downloaded from Game Pass will be shared.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Game pass and gold question.

    Yes. Technically you can't share the game pass itself, but you could sign in and download the game and then the game itself is shared.
  5. Paul1708 Win User

    Gameshare

    Hello

    It sounds like your friend has downloaded the game though xbox game pass. The games in xbox game pass can be shared but game pass itself can not be.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Ultimate game pass

    Did he have the game itself purchased prior to having Game Pass or was he playing the game through Game Pass? If the game itself (not just content) wasn't purchased and he was accessing it through Game Pass, he would lose access to the game without a Game Pass subscription.

    As far as the Gold, you can verify his subscriptions at http://account.microsoft.com to verify if it still shows the subscription.
Thema:

Game pass renevewed itself

Loading...
  1. Game pass renevewed itself - Similar Threads - Game pass renevewed

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...