Game Pass refusing to let me download a game due to age restrictions when I was born in...

Discus and support Game Pass refusing to let me download a game due to age restrictions when I was born in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is Game Pass telling me I cannot download certain games to my PC becuase I need an Adult to sign in and allow it? This makes no sense. I was born... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnWalker703, Apr 5, 2022.

  1. Game Pass refusing to let me download a game due to age restrictions when I was born in...


    Why is Game Pass telling me I cannot download certain games to my PC becuase I need an Adult to sign in and allow it? This makes no sense. I was born in 1994 and Im clearly an adult. How do I fix this problem?

    I see no settings for any kind of Parental Control or the like.

    :)
     
    JohnWalker703, Apr 5, 2022
    #1
  2. ImAice Win User

    Game Pass refusing to let me download a game due to age restrictions when I was born in 1994. clearly im an adult.

    Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    Kindly check your date of birth here: https://account.microsoft.com/profile

    If it's correct, please try the steps below.

    Select the Windows icon on your PC then go to Settings then System -> Apps -> Apps & features -> look for Xbox app and click it. ->The advanced options link will appear. Click it. -> On the next page, click on the Reset button to reset Xbox app to default settings.

    After that, kindly sign out and sign back in on the Microsoft store and Xbox app.

    I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. Vaggelis C. Win User

    Game Pass App for PC is age locking me from installing a game despite there being no content restrictions for my xbox live account.

    Hi bro.

    I have the same issue. I tried to download the same game but i have this error. I have game pass ultimate. And I see that i havent access to many games for download due to age restriction
  4. stevenfoulser Win User

    Age restricted.

    Hi I tried this but unfortunately it didn't work. The issue is I can't even download games that are anything above a +3. My DOB is my correct DOB (Over the age of 18). When I try to search for a game over the age of 3 it states that due to my age some games will be restricted. There's no option to live chat with microsoft.

    Kind Regards,
    Steven Foulser.
  5. Jordan Royal Win User

    How to add age restrictions on xbox game pass

    hi, I’ve set my sons account as a child account at age 8 and when I go on the GamePass and select a game that’s age 18 it let me install it when it shouldn’t because the age restriction is set as eight
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Age of players

    Wouldn't really work due to the amount of kids who lie about their age when starting an account so they can download age restricted content etc.

    Plus there just as many idiots that are my age on live as there are youngsters.
Thema:

Game Pass refusing to let me download a game due to age restrictions when I was born in...

Loading...
  1. Game Pass refusing to let me download a game due to age restrictions when I was born in... - Similar Threads - Game Pass refusing

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Why does Game Pass PC CONSTANTLY refuse to launch games?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Game Pass PC CONSTANTLY refuse to launch games?: This started not long after Starfield launched. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, but since then games will randomly refuse to launch, and I'll see a generic "Something went wrong" error: [img]...