Game pass refund when I cancel by mistake

Discus and support Game pass refund when I cancel by mistake in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is it to late recovery game pass since it was cancel.How do I hide unwanted game pass? 3cf7b40e-81ca-4593-97d9-2acfd29babdf Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mikeellerker, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Mikeellerker
    Mikeellerker Guest

Is it to late recovery game pass since it was cancel.How do I hide unwanted game pass?

:)

Mikeellerker, Sep 29, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Upgrade Refund Issue: Only Refunded for Upgrade, Not PC Game Pass

When you added the Ultimate, the PC Game Pass was cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate. So it was no longer eligible for a refund.
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Game pass refund

You should be able to log into your account and go to subscriptions and cancel the subscription and receive an automatic refund for the unused portion of that subscription.
    Actually, no you don't get a refund for unused days. You are canceling the payment when you cancel Game Pass, but you have already paid for that month. So you will still have Game Pass for the month you paid for, it just will not renew the next payment for
    the following month. So at the end of the current month, that's when the Game Pass would stop.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Game pass mistake cancel

Keep in mind if you had gold and adding ultimate that time was upgraded

If you canceled instead of turning autorenewal you forfeited the gold time and would only get the 1-3 month of ultimate you purchased this is why it warns you when you bought it that upgraded time will be lost upon cancellation
  5. khalid AL-Hameiri Win User

Game pass mistake cancel

OK I want to know how to I can get to all my lost money that I paid because I paid and canceled by mistake Xbox gamepass which costs 10$
  6. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Game pass mistake cancel

Hey there, khalid AL-Hameiri

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

This depends on if you are entitled to a refund based on Microsoft's refund policy. Sometimes you can get your money refunded from a cancelled subscription. More information about refunding a subscription can be found here: Xbox subscription cancelations and refunds | Xbox Support

If you scroll down to terms and refund policies, it will provide information on the terms and conditions for refunds on subscriptions. You will need to sign into your account, then you can see the subscriptions which are tied to your account which are for Xbox. You will be able to cancel it from there too, by clicking onto see details and cancel.

Hope this helps,

Happy Holidays!

Nathan
Thema:

1. Game pass refund when I cancel by mistake - Similar Threads - Game pass refund

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  4. game pass refund

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass refund: Split from this thread. Hello, I would like to refund my PC gamepass. I have done everything the article has said but i was given no option at all to request a refund for it. I would love some...
  5. Game pass subscription refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass subscription refund: Hello! So i bought the "For Console" xbox gamepass and i was suppost to get "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege Deluxe Edition" but when it finished downloading, it popped up a screen saying me to...
  6. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  7. Refund for game pass purchase that was not me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for game pass purchase that was not me: Game pass charge for $52 on my account. My game pass renews the 18th of every month. This purchase was not me. f29c9ebe-3d21-4881-a117-ae57d3c15492
  8. I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...: I need a refund on a Xbox game pass that I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought a game voucher (Green) 28c7cf57-11af-473f-b392-3b97dac52813
  9. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  10. Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...: I've been playing Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon 5 continually for a week now, but today I tried to launch either of them and it gives me a message saying "When you got a refund on Forza...