Game Pass Redirecting Me To Gaming Services

Discus and support Game Pass Redirecting Me To Gaming Services in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, I was going to play a game from Game Pass PC and when I clicked on the game, it opened up the Microsoft Store and brought me to Gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flamingbeast15, Dec 16, 2021.

  1. Game Pass Redirecting Me To Gaming Services


    Recently, I was going to play a game from Game Pass PC and when I clicked on the game, it opened up the Microsoft Store and brought me to Gaming Services as if I didn't have it installed even though I did. I tried all kinds of troubleshooting steps I found that other people have tried to see if it could fix any of the issues I was having and so far nothing has worked. At this point, I'm not sure what to do. I saw something about someone deleting Gaming Services in their Registry which worked for them, so I tried the same, rebooted, reinstalled them but got the same outcome (Try to play a game, takes me to store --> Gaming Services). Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    :)
     
    Flamingbeast15, Dec 16, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Game Pass Redirecting Me To Gaming Services

    I think reinstalling Windows will be the best way to go
  3. Fishsnail Win User

    Game Pass Redirecting Me To Gaming Services

    I've got same problem, they've messed something up again trying to fix the halo problem, most probably.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    Game Pass Redirecting Me To Gaming Services

    I'm happy to hear that. Happy gaming
  5. Flamingbeast15 Win User

    Game Pass Redirecting Me To Gaming Services

    Tried all of those and nothing worked. Something I noticed is that the Xbox App & Microsoft Store is quite buggy. I will try to open up the Xbox App sometimes and it will just leave me there on a black screen with the Xbox logo and I can't even close out of it (I have to manually go to task manager just to close out of it). I don't have any other way around this. Only last thing I can think of doing is to just reinstall Windows. I won't lose any data or have to reinstall anything from the reinstallation, but if you have any other ideas, let me know.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

    Game Pass Redirecting Me To Gaming Services

    Try reinstalling the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10 device:

    - Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

    - In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

    get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

    - In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

    start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

    - Install the app on that page, and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

    - Restart your device, and try to install the game again.

    If that doesn't help, Go below in regedit and delete both keys and reboot.

    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices

    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet
Thema:

Game Pass Redirecting Me To Gaming Services

Loading...
  1. Game Pass Redirecting Me To Gaming Services - Similar Threads - Game Pass Redirecting

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Almost all my Xbox Game Pass for PC games redirect me to Gaming Services and will not start

    in XBoX on Windows
    Almost all my Xbox Game Pass for PC games redirect me to Gaming Services and will not start: I have 15 games installed and only one of them is working (Sea of Thieves). All other games redirect me to Gaming Services on the MS Store app. The page says that Gaming Services is already...