Game pass quests not checking off

Discus and support Game pass quests not checking off in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Anyone having issues with quests not completing? Needed to complete an achievement for 500 points. Gained several achievements in forza 5 today and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mr belic, May 25, 2023.

1. mr belic
    mr belic Guest

Anyone having issues with quests not completing? Needed to complete an achievement for 500 points. Gained several achievements in forza 5 today and the quest won't complete

:)

mr belic, May 25, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Mr, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to complete the punch card that gives you 500 points due to the achievement is not counting for now.

As you recently unlocked some achievements today, please try waiting up to 48 hours, sometimes this is the time a punch card takes to update.

If maybe the issue persist, I can suggest you reach out to Microsoft rewards supports by clicking on the next link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support
  3. LarryRosenberger Win User

Game pass weekly quests

My game pass quests aren't checking off either
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
  5. frankdoodlelee Win User

Xbox Gamepass Quests locked??

On the website it says "Check out current Quests on your Xbox One in the Game Pass section or on your Game Pass mobile app. New Quests added every day." And that the game pass app shows the quests as well.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
Thema:

1. Game pass quests not checking off - Similar Threads - Game pass quests

2. PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests: I currently have Game Pass Ultimate but since I no longer have a Series X, if I downgrade from Game Pass Ultimate to PC Game Pass, will I still be able to do the Game Pass Rewards quests and earn...
  3. My Xbox game pass quests have disappeared completely and mobile and PC points are not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox game pass quests have disappeared completely and mobile and PC points are not...: Hi, I’m in the UK and ll the game pass quests on Xbox have disappeared completely there is no longer an option for the quests. Also my mobile and PC point will not register I do like 45 bing...
  4. Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work: I've had my xbox series x for 3 years now and whenever i click on the rewards app, it says "service unavailable" even though my country is definitely supported. The other problem is that my game...
  5. How to fix game pass quest achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix game pass quest achievement: Hey Microsoft i need help the xbox one game pass quest achievement is not registering everytime i get an achievement the quest doesn't register in i checked everything i am a member of ultimate...
  6. How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest: Hello Microsoft i have been having issues with xbox game pass quest it seems that everytime i did an achievement the achievement quest is not registering in i tried restarting clearing xbox cache...
  7. resbscribed to game pass ultimate and xbox quests still locked, what's the system update...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    resbscribed to game pass ultimate and xbox quests still locked, what's the system update...: Subscription shows active as I've just paid yet quests are locked 46be2d9d-7d0e-421d-8c7e-f254b79b4415
  8. i cannot get rewards points for game pass quests

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot get rewards points for game pass quests: when i complete a game pass quest and try to turn it in for the points, i get 'try again later' since i joined in september, i have submitted 2 support tickets but they demand a screenshot and...
  9. Can you complete the Monthly Game Pass Quests with a PC ONLY Game Pass subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you complete the Monthly Game Pass Quests with a PC ONLY Game Pass subscription?: Hi. Okay, question is.... Can you complete the Monthly Game Pass Quest (Specifically the one for 500 points) with a PC ONLY Game Pass subscription? My Ultimate ends soon and I need 1 more week or...
  10. Rewards - Did the Layout of the list of Open and Completed Game Pass Quests change?

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards - Did the Layout of the list of Open and Completed Game Pass Quests change?: Did Team Xbox change the order how open and completed Game Pass Quests are listed on the rewards tab? Now they are grouped together as daily, weekly, monthly - with the open quests on top...