Game pass quest not submitting

Discus and support Game pass quest not submitting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the last 4 days I have been unable to submit any of the game pass quest it tells me to try again later is anyone else having the same issue and is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mozmoz2009, May 4, 2023.

1. mozmoz2009
    mozmoz2009 Guest

For the last 4 days I have been unable to submit any of the game pass quest it tells me to try again later is anyone else having the same issue and is there a fix for it thanks

:)

mozmoz2009, May 4, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

I see, can you try deleting your accout´s cache?

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.
  3. mozmoz2009 Win User

Tried still the same thing
  4. DeniqL Win User

5. DeniqL Win User

Hi,! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Let´s first try a full power cycle

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Once the lights on the front of the console, unplug the power cable from the rear of the console.

Wait at least 30 seconds.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

After that check your quests
  6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Quest on game pass

Hi there.

Yesterday was the last day to submit quests for Game Pass for the last month. It will be updated later today with new weekly and monthly quests as well as the usual daily, weekly and monthly quests.
Thema:

1. Game pass quest not submitting - Similar Threads - Game pass quest

2. PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests: I currently have Game Pass Ultimate but since I no longer have a Series X, if I downgrade from Game Pass Ultimate to PC Game Pass, will I still be able to do the Game Pass Rewards quests and earn...
  3. My Xbox game pass quests have disappeared completely and mobile and PC points are not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox game pass quests have disappeared completely and mobile and PC points are not...: Hi, I’m in the UK and ll the game pass quests on Xbox have disappeared completely there is no longer an option for the quests. Also my mobile and PC point will not register I do like 45 bing...
  4. Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work: I've had my xbox series x for 3 years now and whenever i click on the rewards app, it says "service unavailable" even though my country is definitely supported. The other problem is that my game...
  5. How to fix game pass quest achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix game pass quest achievement: Hey Microsoft i need help the xbox one game pass quest achievement is not registering everytime i get an achievement the quest doesn't register in i checked everything i am a member of ultimate...
  6. How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest: Hello Microsoft i have been having issues with xbox game pass quest it seems that everytime i did an achievement the achievement quest is not registering in i tried restarting clearing xbox cache...
  7. resbscribed to game pass ultimate and xbox quests still locked, what's the system update...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    resbscribed to game pass ultimate and xbox quests still locked, what's the system update...: Subscription shows active as I've just paid yet quests are locked 46be2d9d-7d0e-421d-8c7e-f254b79b4415
  8. i cannot get rewards points for game pass quests

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot get rewards points for game pass quests: when i complete a game pass quest and try to turn it in for the points, i get 'try again later' since i joined in september, i have submitted 2 support tickets but they demand a screenshot and...
  9. Can you complete the Monthly Game Pass Quests with a PC ONLY Game Pass subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you complete the Monthly Game Pass Quests with a PC ONLY Game Pass subscription?: Hi. Okay, question is.... Can you complete the Monthly Game Pass Quest (Specifically the one for 500 points) with a PC ONLY Game Pass subscription? My Ultimate ends soon and I need 1 more week or...
  10. Rewards - Did the Layout of the list of Open and Completed Game Pass Quests change?

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards - Did the Layout of the list of Open and Completed Game Pass Quests change?: Did Team Xbox change the order how open and completed Game Pass Quests are listed on the rewards tab? Now they are grouped together as daily, weekly, monthly - with the open quests on top...