Game Pass Quest Goals Not Updating

Discus and support Game Pass Quest Goals Not Updating in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently discovered the Game Pass quests and I decided to try to complete them all this month, so I downloaded Aftercharge, got 2 achievements like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpartanOfDeath, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Game Pass Quest Goals Not Updating

I recently discovered the Game Pass quests and I decided to try to complete them all this month, so I downloaded Aftercharge, got 2 achievements like the quest describes and the quest still says I haven't even completed one achievement. I tried waiting
    24 hours just to see if it took a little while to update but still nothing. I really want to get the bonus points for completing all quests but I can't if the quests won't work properly.

:)

SpartanOfDeath, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox Live Quests

For Xbox Live Quests (not Game Pass Quests), you must complete the three goals to earn a reward. There are some Game Pass Quests where you can complete one goal to earn a reward, but completing all goals will increase the value. Hope this helps clarify,
    feel free to let us know if you have any other questions!
  3. aMexicanErb Win User

I would try another game, if the same thing happens I would reach out via the

contact us
    section of the support and see if there might be a disconnect on the back end by some chance. I had an issue one time with something similar and the support helped me get the account linked correctly and updated the issue.
  4. Artie661 Win User

Hi SpatanOfDeath,

Sometimes it takes longer to update, I've had some of the quest take up to a week to update. Just be patient, Ive completed all the achievement quests but currently waiting for the +500 point to update. You will get.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Sometimes the quests can take a few days to update, it can be pretty frustrating but Rewards usually track.
  6. Josh With Dosh Win User

Hi there Spartan,

Sorry to hear this!

have you tried a different game ?
Thema:

1. Game Pass Quest Goals Not Updating - Similar Threads - Game Pass Quest

2. PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests: I currently have Game Pass Ultimate but since I no longer have a Series X, if I downgrade from Game Pass Ultimate to PC Game Pass, will I still be able to do the Game Pass Rewards quests and earn...
  3. My Xbox game pass quests have disappeared completely and mobile and PC points are not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox game pass quests have disappeared completely and mobile and PC points are not...: Hi, I’m in the UK and ll the game pass quests on Xbox have disappeared completely there is no longer an option for the quests. Also my mobile and PC point will not register I do like 45 bing...
  4. Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work: I've had my xbox series x for 3 years now and whenever i click on the rewards app, it says "service unavailable" even though my country is definitely supported. The other problem is that my game...
  5. How to fix game pass quest achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix game pass quest achievement: Hey Microsoft i need help the xbox one game pass quest achievement is not registering everytime i get an achievement the quest doesn't register in i checked everything i am a member of ultimate...
  6. How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest: Hello Microsoft i have been having issues with xbox game pass quest it seems that everytime i did an achievement the achievement quest is not registering in i tried restarting clearing xbox cache...
  7. resbscribed to game pass ultimate and xbox quests still locked, what's the system update...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    resbscribed to game pass ultimate and xbox quests still locked, what's the system update...: Subscription shows active as I've just paid yet quests are locked 46be2d9d-7d0e-421d-8c7e-f254b79b4415
  8. i cannot get rewards points for game pass quests

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot get rewards points for game pass quests: when i complete a game pass quest and try to turn it in for the points, i get 'try again later' since i joined in september, i have submitted 2 support tickets but they demand a screenshot and...
  9. Can you complete the Monthly Game Pass Quests with a PC ONLY Game Pass subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you complete the Monthly Game Pass Quests with a PC ONLY Game Pass subscription?: Hi. Okay, question is.... Can you complete the Monthly Game Pass Quest (Specifically the one for 500 points) with a PC ONLY Game Pass subscription? My Ultimate ends soon and I need 1 more week or...
  10. Rewards - Did the Layout of the list of Open and Completed Game Pass Quests change?

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards - Did the Layout of the list of Open and Completed Game Pass Quests change?: Did Team Xbox change the order how open and completed Game Pass Quests are listed on the rewards tab? Now they are grouped together as daily, weekly, monthly - with the open quests on top...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game pass quests not updating

2. gamepass quests not updating

3. game pass quest march 2019 bonus 500 points not rewarded

4. xbox games pass quests not updating,
  5. game pass quests not updating,
  6. play game pass quest not unlocking,
  7. gamepass quests wont complete,
  8. xbox game pass quest not updating,
  9. game pass quest,
  10. gamepass quests not working,
  11. april game pass quests not working,