Game pass Promotions

Discus and support Game pass Promotions in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I took advantage of the Renew gold subscription with the free game pass for a month. It was stated that I would receive a passcode within a month to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SCHOOL PSYCH, Apr 4, 2018.

  1. SCHOOL PSYCH
    SCHOOL PSYCH Guest

    Game pass Promotions


    I took advantage of the Renew gold subscription with the free game pass for a month. It was stated that I would receive a passcode within a month to activate my free game pass month. It has been a month since I renewed gold and I haven’t received a code





    :)
     
    SCHOOL PSYCH, Apr 4, 2018
    #1
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    game pass promotion

    Promotions are typically sent at random and to different accounts for different reasons. There's no way to know why one account receives a certain promotion and another doesn't.

    The recent game pass promotions have also been for new users. So if you've used game pass before, you would not receive the same promotion.
     
    Smwutches, Apr 4, 2018
    #2
  3. Games pass promotion

    Hi there dirty 3three0!

    I'm not familiar with which specific promotion you may be referring to - to make sure we get you the right information, would you be able to reply with a link to or screenshot of the promotion you mean?
     
    Mister Quasar, Apr 4, 2018
    #3
  4. Game pass Promotions

    Hi there,

    Thank you for reaching out to us. Can you give us details about how you saw this promotion and the steps you took to buy the gold subscription? These will help us understand if you took the right steps to be eligible for the promotion. Thank you.
     
    Mister Taurus, Apr 4, 2018
    #4
  5. SCHOOL PSYCH
    SCHOOL PSYCH Guest
    The offer was on the live dashboard. I renewed through the dashboard but I haven’t received the code. The details said the code would be in my message center within 30 days.
     
    SCHOOL PSYCH, Apr 5, 2018
    #5
  6. SCHOOL PSYCH
    SCHOOL PSYCH Guest
    I’m new to forums , so I hope I answered and replied in the right manner. Thank you for helping.
     
    SCHOOL PSYCH, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. Smwutches Win User

    game pass promotion

    Promotions are typically sent at random and to different accounts for different reasons. There's no way to know why one account receives a certain promotion and another doesn't.

    The recent game pass promotions have also been for new users. So if you've used game pass before, you would not receive the same promotion.
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

    Game pass ultimate in promotion

    If you have already signed up fro Game Pass Ultimate, then any new promotions will not valid. These promotions are designed and aimed at gamers who have not signed up for Game Pass Ultimate yet.
  9. XBF Lance J Win User

    free game with annual game pass

  10. MindOfTim Win User

    Let the gamers have Gamepass promotions once a year

    The promotion is for new customers, I read before that after a year of not being a game pass member you can benefit from new customer promotions again, but that requires you to go for a year without game pass
  11. XBF Brad A Win User

    Promoción de Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Game Pass Ultimate Promotion]

    Hello Javier,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on a
    Ultimate game pass promotion
    . If you have had Ultimate game pass in the past you will not be able to get the promotion. The 1$ promotion is for new customers to Ultimate game pass.

    Thanks,

    Brad
Thema:

Game pass Promotions

Loading...
  1. Game pass Promotions - Similar Threads - Game pass Promotions

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Game pass ultimate promotion failed for me! Pls help!

    in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate promotion failed for me! Pls help!: Can someone provide information on who to talk to about the 24 month game pass ultimate promotion that Xbox had in Canada late in 2023? I need to know who I can contact to resolve an issue of it...