Game pass preview not available in Desktop PC but in laptop yes

Discus and support Game pass preview not available in Desktop PC but in laptop yes in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm from Latin America and wanted to try the new beta release of the Game Pass, but it isn't showing the preview on my desktop PC and in my laptop it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Adventurous-Sport-50, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Game pass preview not available in Desktop PC but in laptop yes

I'm from Latin America and wanted to try the new beta release of the Game Pass, but it isn't showing the preview on my desktop PC and in my laptop it does show up. I'm logged in the same account on both computers and have tried logging out on my desktop and verifying my region and everything is correct. Any solutions?

Also wondering if I buy it on my laptop will I be able to play on my desktop with this issue?

submitted by /u/Adventurous-Sport-50
    [link] [comments]

/u/Adventurous-Sport-50, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Tom.Servaux Win User

Game pass for PC save location

I just signed up for the Xbox Game Pass for PC. I downloaded Cross Code to my desktop but I also want to play on my laptop. I installed the Game Pass app on both and played for several hours on my desktop. When in installed both again on my laptop the save
    for me desktop is not there. Does Game Pass for PC support Cloud saves yet?

Thanks,

Chris
  3. Mahmoud Labib Win User

My library is gone and The games that i own isn't there anymore and gamepass section is broken

4. WellSphere07318 Win User

cannot access forum?

yes, although i dont think that is the problem as i have the same problem on my laptop, desktop pc and works macbook. Im stumped
  5. Timobkg Win User

Gears of War 4 on PC stuck on loading screen every time

I have not been on PC Insider or Xbox Insider. Why do you ask?

I think I actually was invited to the PC Insider program, but I wasn't sure about installing a Preview build on my desktop or on the laptop I use for a DAW.
  6. CrackGB Win User

Freezes when streaming

What are your specs? Are you using a desktop PC or Laptop ?
    I use a desktop pc.
Thema:

Game pass preview not available in Desktop PC but in laptop yes

1. Game pass preview not available in Desktop PC but in laptop yes - Similar Threads - Game pass preview

2. I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.: I can't play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass even though I own the Minecraft bedrock base game. Xbox store says "Minecraft Preview is only available to players who own Minecraft."...
  3. I don't have the pc game pass preview on the insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I don't have the pc game pass preview on the insider app: Even tough my country was listed in the available pc game pass preview countries (North Macedonia) I still haven't gotten the preview. submitted by /u/Bobiculous [link] [comments]
  4. GAME PASS PC INSIDER PREVIEW....

in XboX Insiders
    GAME PASS PC INSIDER PREVIEW....: Hoy me uní al programa de insider para el game pass preliminar soy de el Salvador y pague el game pass pc, puedo acceder a todo el catalogo de gamepass xbox pero no a los otros beneficios como EA...
  5. PC Game Pass Preview available in new markets

in XboX Insiders
    PC Game Pass Preview available in new markets: Get access to the public preview of PC Game Pass in 40 new markets Available now! Insiders in the following countries can now participate in the public preview for PC Game Pass in preparation for...
  6. PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview doesnt show

in XboX Insiders
    PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview doesnt show: I'm from PH and both my windows region and microsoft account are located in PH but my xbox insider hub doesnt show the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview submitted by...
  7. Windows gaming preview feature - Xbox Game Pass "Advanced Management Features" not showing

in XboX Insiders
    Windows gaming preview feature - Xbox Game Pass "Advanced Management Features" not showing: At the moment I'm trying to access the Advanced Management Features in the Xbox app to change a game's install folder (for modding purposes). I've joined the insider preview and updated the app...
  8. Xbox Insiders in Colombia and Ireland Can Preview a New Game Pass Offer Starting Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders in Colombia and Ireland Can Preview a New Game Pass Offer Starting Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Game Pass – Insider Preview FAQ

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass – Insider Preview FAQ: What regions is this available in? Only in Colombia and Ireland. I have time accumulated in my membership, what happens to it if I join? Your time will migrate with you to the new plan on a...
  10. Potential bug - Xbox Insider Hub Preview in Malaysia does not have option or PC Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Potential bug - Xbox Insider Hub Preview in Malaysia does not have option or PC Game Pass: Hi Insiders team, I'd like to submit an issue below regarding the Xbox Insider Hub app. Based on the news article below...