Game Pass Predownloading?

Discus and support Game Pass Predownloading? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; With sea of thieves coming to xbox game pass on launch day, will game pass owners have the ability to predownload as someone who preordered would? As... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rook37, Feb 18, 2018.

  1. rook37
    rook37 Guest

    Game Pass Predownloading?


    With sea of thieves coming to xbox game pass on launch day, will game pass owners have the ability to predownload as someone who preordered would? As in, if two weeks before it came out I subscribed to games pass, would I be able to predownload Sea of Thieves
    so it would be immediately playable? We have horrid wifi, amd this would be a great feature and I haven't found an asnwer to this anywhere else.

    Thanks!

    :)
     
    rook37, Feb 18, 2018
    #1
  2. Blocus92
    Blocus92 Guest
    Game pass

    How to unsubscribe of the Game pass please?
     
    Blocus92, Feb 18, 2018
    #2
  3. Josh09 REAL
    Josh09 REAL Guest
    Game Pass

    Can i be Alpha please?
     
    Josh09 REAL, Feb 18, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Predownloaded

    No. The games won't load until you sign in and download them yourself.
  5. ScorchGaming Win User

    Destiny 2

    then when do we get to predownload the beta
  6. IgotTSondabrain Win User

    Who already pre ordered the Master Chief Collection?

    I'll preorder when it becomes available for predownload
  7. IgotTSondabrain Win User

    Who already pre ordered the Master Chief Collection?

    i'm getting the digital version when they have it available for predownloading
  8. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Lords Of The Fallen, Digital release?

    That's a publisher choice also games need to go gold before it can be predownload....

    There are still 2 weeks before release....Keep hope.
Thema:

Game Pass Predownloading?

Loading...
  1. Game Pass Predownloading? - Similar Threads - Game Pass Predownloading

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...