Game pass perks are not updating

Discus and support Game pass perks are not updating in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't get any new game pass perks. Previously, I had game pass subscription in Russia(then after sanctions perks stopped coming), but now I got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Евгений Воронюк, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Game pass perks are not updating

Can't get any new game pass perks.

Previously, I had game pass subscription in Russia(then after sanctions perks stopped coming), but now I got subscription in Europe, and still can't see new perks, even though game pass games are available.

:)

Евгений Воронюк, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that it will detect your physical location, Евгений.

In getting a subscription your account region, physical location, billing address, and Microsoft Store region need to match.
  3. Francia J. Win User

All my xbox game pass perks are gone

Thank you so much for the update. Kindly try redeeming the perks using the Xbox game pass mobile app, Iva.
  4. ArmFire1911 Win User

Buy Game Pass Ulitmate but not get Discord Nitro 3 month code

If you have game pass ultimate go into the game pass tab and click on perks the nitro is under perks
    if this work i will not post this lol

not at perks
  5. Yineca Win User

Buy Game Pass Ulitmate but not get Discord Nitro 3 month code

If you have game pass ultimate go into the game pass tab and click on perks the nitro is under perks
  6. XBF Meryem R Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Disney+ offer

Hello there!

Please try checking this link in order to get more information on how to use Game pass perks Xbox Game Pass Perks | Xbox.
Thema:

1. Game pass perks are not updating - Similar Threads - Game pass perks

2. What to do if a code given through the Xbox Game Pass perks isn't working, and the online...

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if a code given through the Xbox Game Pass perks isn't working, and the online...: Just purchased the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass yesterday, and when claiming the code for the Overwatch 2 bundle on redeem.microsoft.com, an error message saying "We can't find this product. This code...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate Perk not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate Perk not showing up: Hello, I have an issue with one of the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks for Halo Infinite. Currently it is only available on the Xbox App on PC, but I do not see it in the Game Pass Tab on the PC...
  4. I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.: Hi! As I stated above I claimed a perk for the game Sea of Thieves called an Obsidian Banjo pack and was promised different cosmetic items for my account. It has been over 24 hours and I still...
  5. Accessing game pass perks on a child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Accessing game pass perks on a child account: Hello, My child has Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and cannot access any perks. Clicking on the button to view perks shows a screen with the following error: "Sorry, we can't show game pass perks right...
  6. I tried claiming my game pass perks, specifically the Walmart+ perk. I got an email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried claiming my game pass perks, specifically the Walmart+ perk. I got an email for...: How can I get this perk back it went back to perks screen immediately, so fast I didn't have time to read why it wasn't available can I get the perk back or if not why did it do that...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate Perks Seem Broken

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Perks Seem Broken: Since New Alpha Skip Ahead Update, When I Goto Redeem A Game Pass Ultimate Perk Code I Keep Getting “This Code Wasn’t Found — Try Re-Entering It. If The Code Is Damaged, Contact The Seller....
  8. Why isnt my Game pass perks loading onto the Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isnt my Game pass perks loading onto the Game: Today when i logged on to my xbox and when to the game pass app, I claimed the Fifa 23 pack perk,It told me the code was redeemed successful and i could log on.The packs were not loaded to my Fifa...
  9. I can't get new perks in Xbox game pass ultimate. What should I do to get them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get new perks in Xbox game pass ultimate. What should I do to get them?: I want new perks in Game pass. 0187df6e-f5ae-480e-9fa0-2df06234708d
  10. I bought xbox game pass ultimate and i wanted to get the Sea of thieves Perks thats...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox game pass ultimate and i wanted to get the Sea of thieves Perks thats...: Please help also i am on a age 13 under account 0d925a66-fe57-4ebe-a6ea-23fbf1707238