Game Pass Pc Xbox Application

Discus and support Game Pass Pc Xbox Application in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, on my Xbox app for my PC it says that "We encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load." I've done everything from reinstalling... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PM3_14, Dec 13, 2020.

  1. PM3_14
    PM3_14 Guest

    Game Pass Pc Xbox Application


    Hello, on my Xbox app for my PC it says that "We encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load." I've done everything from reinstalling the application to refunding my Game Pass and buying it again and it still doesn't register as me having
    Game Pass. Please help me out, thank you.

    :)
     
    PM3_14, Dec 13, 2020
    #1
  2. DJBSE72 Win User

    game pass pc

    Avez-vous essayé l'application Xbox Game Pass PC télécharger?

    https://aka.ms/XboxInstaller

    ______________________________________

    [Translation - Have you tried the Xbox Game Pass PC application to download?

    https://aka.ms/XboxInstaller]
  3. Dyablo MX Win User

    microsoft store xbox and pc sharing games

    yes, in the xbox application for pc, below the game title the legend "windows 10" appears, also in the microsoft store, a legend "game pass: Windos pc" appears
  4. Nafjan T Win User

    Game Pass Pc Xbox Application

    Just login to Microsoft Store app and download any gamepass games and try if you can play it.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

    xbox insider app isnt working.

    Hello again David,

    We thank you for updating us, and providing that correction.

    In this case, we will provide the support article with steps on how to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows
    10
    which will work the same for applications on your Windows 10 PC. We would now like to clarify if this will concern the Xbox Game Pass for
    PC (Beta)
    or the Xbox Insider Hub app? If this concerns the Beta application of Xbox Game Pass for PC, you may also
    follow the steps provided through the official Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ.

    Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

    Best wishes!
  6. The Person1 Win User

    on new pc i cant play games on pc games pass, but i can play on steam

    Any game i try on pc games pass like Palworld is not working,

    but when i use a different application for games like Steam, the games on steam are working.

    so it seems to me to be a pc games pass issue?

    thanks for answering
Thema:

Game Pass Pc Xbox Application

Loading...
  1. Game Pass Pc Xbox Application - Similar Threads - Game Pass Application

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Certain applications cause distortion when they launch PC games that are part of Game Pass

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain applications cause distortion when they launch PC games that are part of Game Pass: Certain applications cause distortion when they launch PC games that are part of Game Pass. The other applications' audio is distorted and sounds bad when I launch a gamepass game on my PC,...
  9. Any Xbox Game Pass Game Installed will not launch - Errors out on a '16 bit' application

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Xbox Game Pass Game Installed will not launch - Errors out on a '16 bit' application: I have installed multiple games, including Halo Infinite, Warhammer 40k Dark Tide, Sea of Thieves, Redfall. Doesn't matter. The game starts to launch, a launcher window appears, and then the game...
  10. Any new games I download on PC through Xbox Game Pass keeps saying "16 bit application...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any new games I download on PC through Xbox Game Pass keeps saying "16 bit application...: Can't play any Xbox games on my new Windows 11 gaming pc. 5654d394-0466-49e8-828c-29919931daf3