Game pass pc upcoming titles

Discus and support Game pass pc upcoming titles in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have had Xbox gamepass for pc for a couple years now and I love it. I absolutely hate paying up to 60$ or more for a game, despite however much i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by blankname1, Jul 28, 2020.

  1. blankname1
    blankname1 Guest

    Game pass pc upcoming titles


    I have had Xbox gamepass for pc for a couple years now and I love it. I absolutely hate paying up to 60$ or more for a game, despite however much i love it, that I will probably only complete 1 or maybe 2 times and never play again.

    Anyway there are loads of upcoming titles being advertised for Xbox series x(that are also coming to pc) that are also being advertised as being available on Xbox game pass.

    My concern is that currently there are a lot of games on Xbox one version of game pass that are also pc games, but aren't available on game pass for pc. Just wondering if all of the new upcoming games that will be available on Xbox game pass for console
    will also be available on Xbox game pass for PC?

    Games such as Senua saga, the medium, halo infinite, state of decay 3 ect...

    ***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

    :)
     
    blankname1, Jul 28, 2020
    #1
  2. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

    Game pass pc upcoming titles

    Hey there, blankname1

    Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

    This is an interesting question. I believe they try and publish games they can on the PC and Xbox game passes. When the new titles come out, I would have thought they will make them available on both passes to reach a wider audience.

    If you have any suggestions, or feedback, about your game pass experience. Xbox do have a feedback channel here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

    You are able to, for a good price, join the Xbox One Game Pass & PC Game Pass & Xbox Gold membership all together for just £10.99 a month. This way, you are able to explore all games available. You will need an Xbox One though.

    More information about this can be found here:

    https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass

    Hope this helps,

    Regards,
  3. DarkUnicycle Win User

    viva pinata on pc?

    Hello Maxlevererat,

    Thanks for reaching out to us, at the current moment we don't have any details to see when upcoming releases for the Game Pass for PC will be. Xbox does send notifications out when new titles have been added if you have the Xbox Game Pass app for iOS
    and Android downloaded so that way you know when things will be added.

    If you want to search for what's currently available. Xbox also has a Xbox Game Pass app on PC so you can browse all available titles there on the Microsoft store.
  4. The Cow Ruler Win User

    Upcoming Titles - PC & Xbox

    Borderlands 3 is the biggest thing im waiting on right now! super excited to play it, i will also be getting Man of Medan.
  5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

    Upcoming Titles - PC & Xbox

    I'm super hyped for cyberpunk 2077, and after seeing the gameplay for modern warfare I'm also pretty excited for that release too!
  6. Geth Win User

    Upcoming Titles - PC & Xbox

    Death Stranding is something that looks great imo
Thema:

Game pass pc upcoming titles

Loading...
  1. Game pass pc upcoming titles - Similar Threads - Game pass upcoming

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...