Game pass pc upcoming titles

Discus and support Game pass pc upcoming titles in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have had Xbox gamepass for pc for a couple years now and I love it. I absolutely hate paying up to 60$ or more for a game, despite however much i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by blankname1, Jul 28, 2020.

1. blankname1
    blankname1 Guest

I have had Xbox gamepass for pc for a couple years now and I love it. I absolutely hate paying up to 60$ or more for a game, despite however much i love it, that I will probably only complete 1 or maybe 2 times and never play again.

Anyway there are loads of upcoming titles being advertised for Xbox series x(that are also coming to pc) that are also being advertised as being available on Xbox game pass.

My concern is that currently there are a lot of games on Xbox one version of game pass that are also pc games, but aren't available on game pass for pc. Just wondering if all of the new upcoming games that will be available on Xbox game pass for console
    will also be available on Xbox game pass for PC?

Games such as Senua saga, the medium, halo infinite, state of decay 3 ect...

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

blankname1, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there, blankname1

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

This is an interesting question. I believe they try and publish games they can on the PC and Xbox game passes. When the new titles come out, I would have thought they will make them available on both passes to reach a wider audience.

If you have any suggestions, or feedback, about your game pass experience. Xbox do have a feedback channel here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

You are able to, for a good price, join the Xbox One Game Pass & PC Game Pass & Xbox Gold membership all together for just £10.99 a month. This way, you are able to explore all games available. You will need an Xbox One though.

More information about this can be found here:

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass

Hope this helps,

Regards,
  3. DarkUnicycle Win User

viva pinata on pc?

Hello Maxlevererat,

Thanks for reaching out to us, at the current moment we don't have any details to see when upcoming releases for the Game Pass for PC will be. Xbox does send notifications out when new titles have been added if you have the Xbox Game Pass app for iOS
    and Android downloaded so that way you know when things will be added.

If you want to search for what's currently available. Xbox also has a Xbox Game Pass app on PC so you can browse all available titles there on the Microsoft store.
  4. The Cow Ruler Win User

Upcoming Titles - PC & Xbox

Borderlands 3 is the biggest thing im waiting on right now! super excited to play it, i will also be getting Man of Medan.
  5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

I'm super hyped for cyberpunk 2077, and after seeing the gameplay for modern warfare I'm also pretty excited for that release too!
  6. Geth Win User

Death Stranding is something that looks great imo
Thema:

1. Game pass pc upcoming titles - Similar Threads - Game pass upcoming

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  4. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  5. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  6. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  7. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  8. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546