Game pass PC not loading games or information

Discus and support Game pass PC not loading games or information in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I joined the insider program yesterday for game pass PC, since I joined, the game pass page doesn't load any games in the different genres available,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mid0_0z, Mar 14, 2023.

1. /u/mid0_0z
    /u/mid0_0z Guest

I joined the insider program yesterday for game pass PC, since I joined, the game pass page doesn't load any games in the different genres available, if I try any game from what's happening it keeps loading as well, I tried all troubleshooting steps with the support but no help

submitted by /u/mid0_0z
    [link] [comments]

/u/mid0_0z, Mar 14, 2023
  2. LoganMars Win User

Not able to load Save on The Outer Worlds through Game Pass

Yes, i have the game for free through Game Pass on PC. I had already played a few hours of the game but when i go in to try to load my save on PC there is not an option to load save.
  3. dempup Win User

Can I use Xbox game pass ultimate on PC

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Yes, your Xbox Game Pass subscription is also usable on your PC. For more information or to download the Xbox PC app., go to Xbox Game Pass for PC.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

PC Game Pass Not Loading In Games.

Hi DamianFlorez,

Hope you are doing fine.

We would like to follow up your concern.

Kindly let us know if you still have issue by posting a reply.

Kind regards,

5. Kathy A. Win User

PC Game Pass Not Loading In Games.

Hi DamianFlorez,

Welcome to Microsoft Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Sorry to hear that you are having issues loading your games from Xbox Game Pass for PC. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

As per your description, you are stuck in loading the games. Please correct me if I'm wrong, are you referring to launching the game? Did you encounter an error message? Please post the error message here and use this as guide, How to include a screenshot in your post.

You may also try suggested troubleshooting below and skip the ones you already performed.

Keep Windows and Xbox apps updated.

Make sure you know your Xbox or Microsoft account password. Sign out and sign back in to Microsoft Store and Xbox apps.

Restart device.

Turn off or disable all antivirus, antimalware, VPN, firewall and PC Optimizer.

Relaunch game and check if it you encounter an error message or if it crashes.

Please check Xbox Networking. Go to Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking. Let us know if it gives you an error message or search it on here: Xbox Support

Uninstall one game and reinstall back. Kindly check if issue still persist.

Please, do not forget to check here for known issues that might be related to your concern.

Xbox Status

Known Issues for Game Launches

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Games won't install

It would be nice if someone actually told A fix. This is stupid, it really shouldn't be that hard to install A game. But hey if they don't want my money fine, whatever
    You need to give a little more information. Which Game Pass are you using, Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Game Pass PC (Beta). As everyone else has stated, if you are just using Game Pass, not all games are compatible with a PC, this is why more information is needed,
    like game and service.
Thema:

1. Game pass PC not loading games or information - Similar Threads - Game pass loading

2. I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...: I have no idea what to do it's not working I need some help please 1d949dcd-3a25-4da5-a379-e08a7617099c
  3. Game Pass on Xbox One X and PC will not load any games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass on Xbox One X and PC will not load any games.: I am unable to search, load or even see any games on Game Pass on both my Xbox One X and my PC. I get either "Looks like you're stranded" or "Unable to display right now" messages. I have an...
  4. Game pass load time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass load time: Why during the week evenings and at weekends it takes upto 45 minutes to open game pass and when It does finally open which ever game I play the graphics are terrible?...
  5. No Man's Sky from Game Pass PC - stuck at loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky from Game Pass PC - stuck at loading screen: I installed NMS via Game Pass on PC for the first time and the game endlessly loads. At the same time, it uses almost no resources in Task Manager. My PC: i5-6400 GTX 1060 6GB 16GB RAM SSD I...
  6. Xbox game pass on pc not loading game up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass on pc not loading game up: Just bought Xbox gamepass on my pc, downloaded a bunch of games but haven’t been able to play any of the ones I just installed from gamepass. I had minecraft installed by purchasing and that...
  7. My new computer won't load any game pass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new computer won't load any game pass games.: I Recently built a new computer, and I tried downloading some games on the game pass add but when the download its finished and I click the play button it never starts. I've tried many things. I...
  8. Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...: I briefly had Xbox Game Pass years ago, but I canceled it and have stayed with a Gold Membership since. I bought Minecraft before ever having Game Pass. Please help! I have tried resetting the...
  9. Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate users get priority in loading into fortnite on xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate users get priority in loading into fortnite on xbox cloud gaming: so i previously subscribed to game pass and i loaded into most games pretty fast on xbox cloud gaming but when i lost my subscription due to a faulty redeem code i did not want to keep my...
  10. When loading Dreamlight valley it keeps stopping asking me to purchase a game pass even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When loading Dreamlight valley it keeps stopping asking me to purchase a game pass even...: This has only happened since the last update and I've tried to contact Microsoft Xbox but haven't got anywhere with it. Anyone else have this issue? 800192e5-cb41-4228-a63d-9360e7afa468