game pass PC License issue - inactive License

Discus and support game pass PC License issue - inactive License in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, all I have the Game Pass PC. I have installed and played with some titles. However, I have installed (for two times) the games "Gears of war ( 1... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DrBello, Apr 29, 2020.

  1. DrBello
    DrBello Guest

    game pass PC License issue - inactive License


    Hi,

    all I have the Game Pass PC.

    I have installed and played with some titles.

    However, I have installed (for two times) the games "Gears of war ( 1 ) Ultimate Edition for Windows 10".

    Every time I receive the error below "OnlineSubsystemWinUAP.Errors.InactiveLicense".

    Any suggestion for to try to resolve it?


    game pass PC License issue - inactive License [​IMG]


    Thanks a lot

    :)
     
    DrBello, Apr 29, 2020
    #1
  2. clamatac
    clamatac New Member
    Hi,

    first of all sorry for my English. I do not have game pass but I have GOW UD bought in the W10 Store.

    I have the same error "OnlineSubsystemWinUAP.Errors.InactiveLicense"

    game pass PC License issue - inactive License [​IMG]

    ¿any solution? Suggestions would be appreciated

    Grettings
     
    clamatac, Apr 29, 2020
    #2
  3. DrBello Win User

    game pass PC License issue - inactive License

    I am happy for you!

    I think that it is not a good solution do not install an update :D

    However, if I will a new issue I could try your way.

    Thanks!


  4. Erik Sales Win User

    game pass PC License issue - inactive License

    Hi guys,

    today it works!

    First time did not, but after the reset of all app and service from

    Setting --> App--> "service game\Xbox Live\Xbox(beta)\etc" -->reset

    and also:

    ..\"Gears of war" --> reset

    Finally reboot the system.

    enjoy the game :)
    Hi!

    Too late for me, I decided re-install windows again with a bootable usb, and after that I didn´t install the update KB4550945 and all was solved.

    People says that this update is the problem, if you can uninstall, do it, i couldn´t.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

    game pass PC License issue - inactive License

    Hi DrBello,



    Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.



    Thank you and have a great day!
  6. DrBello Win User

    game pass PC License issue - inactive License

    Hi guys,

    today it works!

    First time did not, but after the reset of all app and service from

    Setting --> App--> "service game\Xbox Live\Xbox(beta)\etc" -->reset

    and also:

    ..\"Gears of war" --> reset

    Finally reboot the system.

    enjoy the game :)
  7. Erik Sales Win User

    game pass PC License issue - inactive License

    Hi,

    all I have the Game Pass PC.

    I have installed and played with some titles.

    However, I have installed (for two times) the games "Gears of war ( 1 ) Ultimate Edition for Windows 10".

    Every time I receive the error below "OnlineSubsystemWinUAP.Errors.InactiveLicense".

    Any suggestion for to try to resolve it?


    [​IMG]


    Thanks a lot
    I tried re-installing windows and it didn't work, I bought it some years ago and this week failed!
Thema:

game pass PC License issue - inactive License

Loading...
  1. game pass PC License issue - inactive License - Similar Threads - game pass License

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. COD WWII recently came to game pass but its not launching due to license issue so it says...

    in XboX Insiders
    COD WWII recently came to game pass but its not launching due to license issue so it says...: I just Downloaded COD WWII on my pc and when launching it is says I dont have a license or it left game pass but the game just came to game pass. Is it only playable on console or is it a bug this...
  9. Licensing Issue with GTA 5 Enhanced on Xbox Game Pass (PC)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Licensing Issue with GTA 5 Enhanced on Xbox Game Pass (PC): Hi all, I installed GTA 5 Enhanced via Xbox Game Pass on my PC, but when I try to launch it I get the error "No applicable app licenses found". I have already tried: - Checking my Xbox Game Pass...
  10. My license/key for Minecraft Java - invalid after my Game Pass ran out

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My license/key for Minecraft Java - invalid after my Game Pass ran out: I had merged my Mojang account with a Microsoft account and played the game a year ago. I have owned it since 2015. After my one month of Game Pass expired, the launcher now prompts me to purchase...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. gears of war 3 license issue

    ,
  2. onlineSubsystemWinUAP.Errors.Inactive.License