Game pass pc games unable to sign in with error 0x80070520

Discus and support Game pass pc games unable to sign in with error 0x80070520 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unable able to start any games from pc game pass because it wont let me sign in on the games 80780f7f-4a9d-49da-a88e-8864d1b83121 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caelen 05, Nov 15, 2023.

  1. Caelen 05
    Caelen 05 Guest

    Game pass pc games unable to sign in with error 0x80070520


    Unable able to start any games from pc game pass because it wont let me sign in on the games

    :)
     
    Caelen 05, Nov 15, 2023
    #1
  2. MarkusSchiefer Win User

    Game pass pc games unable to sign in with error 0x80070520

    Exact same issue.

    Login to the store is fine, but the separate login for games fails.
  3. MarkusSchiefer Win User

    Game pass pc games unable to sign in with error 0x80070520

    I did try this a week ago and it didn't work for me.

    I just gave it another try and it still doesn't work.

    Authentication from within games still fails, for example in Grounded: Xbox Live popup appears, I click on my account and the login fails with the above error code.

    Login in every other Microsoft service works without a problem: Windows, Office 365, Outlook, and even this damn Xbox app.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

    Game pass pc games unable to sign in with error 0x80070520

    Really the only thing you can do and what is recommended is that you
    continue insisting with the Xbox team, explaining the situation in detail
    since they are the only ones who can help you because they do have access to
    the accounts and can see what possibly happened. . This forum is really not the
    most appropriate medium to discuss your topic, especially since we as players do
    not have the tools to help you as it is a sensitive privacy and security issue.

    Below I will leave you the link so you can contact Xbox technical support:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

    Note: Remember that Xbox chat is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. m. to 9:00 p.m. m.
  5. Caelen 05 Win User

    Game pass pc games unable to sign in with error 0x80070520

  6. MarkusSchiefer Win User

    Game pass pc games unable to sign in with error 0x80070520

    No, nothing.

    Reinstalling Windows to fix a broken gaming app is simply not an option and neither is using a new Windows account which is also hours of work until everything is installed / copied / configured.

    It's simply ridiculous that they use some obscure Windows configurations or services that nobody can easily identify / fix and that rather consistently break the Xbox app.

    That's on top of Microsoft breaking the app from time to time themselves, like a few months ago when games were not installed to the configured install location for some time.

    I am about to give up on this stupid Xbox app and cancel Gamepass despite being a subscriber since day 1.

    I only play 2-3 games on Gamepass per year anyway, so I could just buy them on Steam, which pretty much always works, as do Epic and GoG.
Thema:

Game pass pc games unable to sign in with error 0x80070520

Loading...
  1. Game pass pc games unable to sign in with error 0x80070520 - Similar Threads - Game pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...