game pass pc, games get these (When you got a refund on Age of Empires IV it was removed...

Discus and support game pass pc, games get these (When you got a refund on Age of Empires IV it was removed... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have the xbox game pass pc and want to play the games such as Age of empires IV but can't. i keep getting this messages (When you got a refund on Age... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ewald van Leeuwe, Nov 10, 2021.

  1. game pass pc, games get these (When you got a refund on Age of Empires IV it was removed...


    i have the xbox game pass pc and want to play the games such as Age of empires IV but can't. i keep getting this messages (When you got a refund on Age of Empires IV it was removed from your device.) but i didn't refund any thing. earlier this year i could play games with the game pass pc, but now i suddenly cant play any games except for free games. i can't find any solution to this problem so hopfully one of you can help me

    :)
     
    Ewald van Leeuwe, Nov 10, 2021
    #1
  2. MateusFontana Win User

    game pass pc, games get these (When you got a refund on Age of Empires IV it was removed from your device.) messages.

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. Before we try any of the different solutions, I suggest you make sure you have an active subscription to your account via the link below.

    https://account.microsoft.com/services

    - If it shows that your subscription is active, please try the solutions below.

    Solution 1: Make sure your windows are updated to the latest version, whether it's windows 10 or 11.

    Solution 2: Make sure that the account in the Microsoft Store app and Xbox app are the same logged in both, in this case, the account that has the subscription.

    Solution 3: Log out your Microsoft store account and also the Xbox app, now type the term WSRESET in the windows search bar and run the app as administrator, a window will open, wait for the window to close automatically and restart your computer, after that login your Microsoft Store account and Xbox app again.

    *Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

    game pass pc, games get these (When you got a refund on Age of Empires IV it was removed from your device.) messages.

    Given the solutions we've tried, I'm afraid it might be a problem with the account, so I'll suggest you contact Microsoft support directly, for that follow the instructions below, please.

    Visit the website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

    Click on contact us

    Or

    Ask an agent a question

    - Describe the problem you are having, if you are going to use the ask a question to an agent option, to get redirected faster to a real person, enter the term 'talk to agent' and then choose the categories of your problem.

    - Choose to get a callback or talk to one of the community gamers, you will be redirected to the right sector
  4. Ewald van Leeuwe Win User

    game pass pc, games get these (When you got a refund on Age of Empires IV it was removed from your device.) messages.

    it still says the same thing after trying the solutions.
  5. GeoffreyXYZ Win User

    Age of Empires IV (Game Pass)

    thank! for your quick reply!
  6. MateusFontana Win User

    Age of Empires IV (Game Pass)

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community.

    We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community, regarding the release of Age of Empires 4 for Xbox consoles, nothing confirmed. First, the game will be released for pc, as it is a game designed for this platform, I believe that in the future the game will also be released for Xbox, the same happened with Gears Tactics that was initially launched only for pc.

    Either way, you can stay informed of new Xbox game news and information via the link below.

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/

    *Thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
Thema:

game pass pc, games get these (When you got a refund on Age of Empires IV it was removed...

Loading...
  1. game pass pc, games get these (When you got a refund on Age of Empires IV it was removed... - Similar Threads - game pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...