Game Pass PC games crashing to desktop

Discus and support Game Pass PC games crashing to desktop in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Some of my games woro fine, but other game pass games on PC are randomly crashing to desktop without error. I have searched and tried many fixes but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ATR0X, Oct 4, 2020.

  1. ATR0X
    ATR0X Guest

    Game Pass PC games crashing to desktop


    Some of my games woro fine, but other game pass games on PC are randomly crashing to desktop without error.

    I have searched and tried many fixes but nithing has worked thus far. Games can crash seconds after running them or close to an hour.

    I have uninstalled and reinstalled the games with no success. One game in particlar, The Outer Wilds, crashes most often.

    I am on windows version 2004.

    :)
     
    ATR0X, Oct 4, 2020
    #1
  2. GaryBlankenship1 Win User

    The Outer Worlds started crashing today in game pass for PC version. Any hotfix coming?

    I am playing the game the outer worlds on pc via xbox game pass and I am getting random crashes to desktop just started doing this yesterday .
  3. ATR0X Win User

    Game Pass PC games crashing to desktop

    Does anyone have any suggestions for this issue? I installed a new windows update today and Outer Wilds still crashes to desktop randomly.
  4. ATR0X Win User

    Game Pass PC games crashing to desktop

    Nvidia driver is up to date. No pending windows updates. Searched microsoft store for updates. Games run fine on other services.

    computer is a little on the older side but still decent:

    i7-4770k

    gtx 780

    16 gb ram
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Game Pass PC games crashing to desktop

    Hi,

    Have you updated the drivers on your PC such as the graphics driver?

    Could you provide us with what your PC spec is please?
  6. Billy Sotirakos Win User

    Flight Simulator Crash to Desktop at "Ready to Fly" button click

    I don't have XBox... only a PC (i.e. launched from my PC's desktop).

    Game with update (August 2022) should (obliged to) work without a crash when launched from the desktop.

    Cheers...
Thema:

Game Pass PC games crashing to desktop

Loading...
  1. Game Pass PC games crashing to desktop - Similar Threads - Game Pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...