Game Pass PC: Game Won't Launch.

Discus and support Game Pass PC: Game Won't Launch. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having issues with Game Pass for PC currently. I have it on both my PC, which I built myself, and my laptop, which is a Razer Blade Pro 17 with i7... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nye050, Nov 10, 2021.

  1. nye050
    nye050 Guest

    Game Pass PC: Game Won't Launch.


    I'm having issues with Game Pass for PC currently. I have it on both my PC, which I built myself, and my laptop, which is a Razer Blade Pro 17 with i7 10th gen CPU and RTX 3060 GPU. When I try playing games on my PC (don't know the specs off the top of my head - on my laptop currently - but I know the specs are not as good as my laptop) they start flawlessly. Attempting to run games on my laptop is the issue, though. I have only attempted 3 games so far on my laptop: Destiny 2, Dishonored, and Halo: MCC. Destiny 2 and Dishonored do not start at all, Easy Anti-Cheat enabled Halo:MCC does not start at all, and Halo:MCC with Easy Anti-cheat disabled does start, but after running through the launch sequence I am stuck at a screen with Halo:MCC at the bottom right, indicating the main menu is loading. The main menu does eventually load, but I am unsure how long it takes as I have left my laptop for several minutes to see if it works. I think it takes 10 minutes or more to load. Anyone have any idea what's going on here? Is this a Microsoft issue or an issue with my laptop?

    :)
     
    nye050, Nov 10, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF-Spartan Win User

    Game Pass PC: Game Won't Launch.

    Hi nye050,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums! We are sorry to hear about your issue. May I ask if you are using any 3rd party software on your laptop that may be blocking the loading of games? Something such as RazerCortex or a similar optimization app may be the cause of your issue.
  3. TrinityWolf Win User

    Xbox game pass Game won't launch on pc

    My PC is fully set up already

    I've had the same issue on three different computers

    Have also tried 1. Uninstalled and reinstalled.

    2. PC meets hardware requirements.

    3. Tried multiple video cards. NOT a driver issue.

    4. Brand new installation of Windows 10. NOT Factory Reset, but new install from scratch with all drivers installed correctly.

    5. Tried repairing system files via DISM. Did not help.

    5. No in-game audio issue. Audio is fine.

    6. No game account issues.

    7. No controller/headset issues.
  4. RichardLamphier Win User

    Some games won't launch on Game Pass PC.

    Having the dame problem here. Running with an

    Amd ryzen 2700x

    Ftw ultimate gtx2080ti gpu

    16 gb ram 3600mhz

    Corsair HX750 PSU

    I've had this problem with Wolfenstein 2, as well as gears of war 5. Other games work fine and thats includ8ng wilfenstein 2 after waiting for a few "months."

    Other than that, dont really have too many issues (other than the horrible layout of the xbox game bar.) Hope this is a big enough issue to be looked at being resolved, because it jas been goong on since the creation of the beta.
  5. PlushRelic54582 Win User

    Some games won't launch on Game Pass PC.

  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Xbox game pass Game won't launch on pc

    It seems you have tried all the troubleshooting there is! Have you contacted Xbox support to see if they have extra information about this issue?
Thema:

Game Pass PC: Game Won't Launch.

Loading...
  1. Game Pass PC: Game Won't Launch. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Game

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...