Game Pass PC doesnt work- no matter how much I pay or what I do

Discus and support Game Pass PC doesnt work- no matter how much I pay or what I do in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Background: Have windows 10 PC. Pay subscriptions for everything microsoft, office, windows, etc. etc. Situation 1. Bought Game Pass with Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mattlock1, Nov 27, 2021.

1. mattlock1
    mattlock1 Guest

Background: Have windows 10 PC. Pay subscriptions for everything microsoft, office, windows, etc. etc.

Situation

1. Bought Game Pass with Microsoft account. (I have an XBox account also- created from this microsoft account- so looks linked to me)

2. Download games.

3. Try and play games.

4. Problem- XBox screen pops up at start of game- 'welcome back <my user name>'. I select 'lets go and never ending loop of welcome back.

HELP PLEASE :O). Im a Dad spending hours and hours trying to get this to work for kids. Why does Microsoft or whoever makes this stuff make it so hard?!

:)

mattlock1, Nov 27, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.

Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.

1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this with the game too.

3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.

5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  3. DrGreenThumb NZ Win User

Has the new patch (1.05) changed the game DRAMATICALLY better?

PC ver crashes so much, doesnt matter what patch you using...
  4. Who DatWho dat Win User

Revert/Rollback/Downgrade Xbox Controller Firmware. There is a way to do this!!! (FULL guide with pics)

what if i dont have a console to do this? i plug it into the pc and it doesnt work but it charges and bluetooth works how can i change the driver so my pc recognizes it again.
  5. DEACON Win User

How much did MS pay for TR?

why does it matter how much they paid? how much did Sony pay for Destiny exclusive stuff? what does it really matter? it doesn't.
  6. madskillz793 Win User

sprinting in the 1.8.2

mine just doesnt work no matter what i do and fliying is a little slow
Thema:

1. Game Pass PC doesnt work- no matter how much I pay or what I do - Similar Threads - Game Pass doesnt

2. Windows XBox Game Pass game doesnt launch. I have an error code: -2015294512.That code only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows XBox Game Pass game doesnt launch. I have an error code: -2015294512.That code only...: I need help bc i pay for the game pass montly and a cant solve the problem. d29cf507-ee2b-476d-9d8b-f03799210606
  3. Xbox Home page game pass couch co-op add... apparently xbox doesnt understand what couch...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Home page game pass couch co-op add... apparently xbox doesnt understand what couch...: My husband and i saw a cateogory in game pass advertised on the home page titled couch co-op games. Excitedly opened it up, and saw a bunch of games we never knew were couch co-op, turns out...
  4. MLB the show 22 doesnt work on game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB the show 22 doesnt work on game pass ultimate.: Everytime we try to play each other as friends online we ether dont receive the invitation or it doesnt work. Is this game not able to play each other online in cloud gaming???...
  5. Game pass games doesnt work on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games doesnt work on pc.: when i open up a game on the xbox game pass for example "Dc Super League Of Pets" it shows the controls as if im using a controller when im not. I dont even have a controller plugged into my pc....
  6. doesnt let me buy pc game pass with 15$ gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    doesnt let me buy pc game pass with 15$ gift card: recently i bought a 15$ gift card to buy the pc game pass, after proceeding through and pressed the "join for $1.00" and redeemed the gift card it says i have to get a another way to pay with the...
  7. paid for the season pass for minecraft dungeons, still doesnt show it being active in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid for the season pass for minecraft dungeons, still doesnt show it being active in game: paid for the dlc, its been 3 days and it still shows everything locked, any ideas? eb44a850-0fbe-461e-b387-c97b4d1023c5
  8. PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview doesnt show

in XboX Insiders
    PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview doesnt show: I'm from PH and both my windows region and microsoft account are located in PH but my xbox insider hub doesnt show the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview submitted by...
  9. Doesnt let me install any games from xbox game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doesnt let me install any games from xbox game pass.: I just purchased the xbox game pass and it doest let me install anything, the option is turned off, and the solutions the page gives are all useless. Honestly this is pathetic, idk how u guys...
  10. xbox game pass card doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass card doesnt work: Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. PI-AccountResourceNotFound this is whats telling me when i add my xbox game pass nitro and go to the add card thing i...