Game Pass PC - Crusader Kings 3 wouldn't open and now won't reinstall.

Discus and support Game Pass PC - Crusader Kings 3 wouldn't open and now won't reinstall. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, As the title says, I have been having difficulty with playing Crusader Kings 3 on game pass for PC. All other games work, however, CK3 in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Yrors_, May 30, 2021.

  1. Yrors_
    Yrors_ Guest

    Game Pass PC - Crusader Kings 3 wouldn't open and now won't reinstall.


    Hello,

    As the title says, I have been having difficulty with playing Crusader Kings 3 on game pass for PC. All other games work, however, CK3 in particular would incur absolutely no visual indication of the game launching when prompting it. I tried reinstalling the game but attempting to redownload the game gives a very generic 'something unexpected happened' (0x00000001) error message with no further progress. This issue is surprising as I have been playing the game for a couple of weeks now with minimal issues.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    :)
     
    Yrors_, May 30, 2021
    #1
  2. Yrors_ Win User

    Game Pass PC - Crusader Kings 3 wouldn't open and now won't reinstall.

    Sorry, but are you sure it's a server issue? It's still occurring - which also I have now learnt occurs with all games except for a select couple. :/
  3. Killing Skids Win User

    Game Pass PC - Crusader Kings 3 wouldn't open and now won't reinstall.

    Hi,

    I’m ,

    This issue is due to the server and is being fixed
  4. alecrobinson1 Win User

    error 0x80070424

    It's sorted that problem which is great, but the game I'm having issues with still wont work. Crusader king 3 on pc xbox game pass. It now installs but when it loads up it just crashes, saying this app can't load.

    I've reinstalled it 5 times, repaired the files and all the other fixes that are online.
  5. gingerninja1010 Win User

    PC Xbox game pass - Football Manager 2020 won't run

    Same issue is now present with Crusader Kings 3
  6. LeadNinja Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 won't launch through Game Pass

    I've just discovered the same problem with Crusader Kings 3 on Game Pass. This regularly happens, but is usually resolved by verifying and repairing the game files, reinstalling the game, or one of the troubleshooting methods in the article linked above or that you've suggested. I'm pretty sure this is a problem on Microsoft's end.
Thema:

Game Pass PC - Crusader Kings 3 wouldn't open and now won't reinstall.

Loading...
  1. Game Pass PC - Crusader Kings 3 wouldn't open and now won't reinstall. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Crusader

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...