Game pass payment issues

Discus and support Game pass payment issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I cancelled my recurring game pass ultimate subscription on the 28th of December 2022(last year) and I wake up today (28th of January)to a message... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Njabulo Mdluli, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Game pass payment issues

So I cancelled my recurring game pass ultimate subscription on the 28th of December 2022(last year) and I wake up today (28th of January)to a message that R120 (I am from South Africa) has been paid to Microsoft for game pass and it does not show that I have an active subscription.(This also happened last year in November but eventually it was payed back to my account) I then decided to actually see if I could pay it and it was successful according to what the Xbox store said but there's no message from the bank that states I payed and it now says I have 4 days left on my subscription. I am so confused by what's going on. Can any help?

:)

Njabulo Mdluli, Jan 28, 2023
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Game pass payment issues

3. TheRatofTobruk Win User

Game pass payment issues

You're trying to purchase a new subscription, or pay for a past due billing?

Pay for past due billing, but when I click on the 'fix it now' option nothing happens. I'm on the trashy Xbox app, because I'm on pc

Here's are run down.

1. I click join Xbox game pass

2. I press yes to the terms

3. It says you already own this. There is a past due subscription.

4. I click fix it now

5. Nothing happens
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Game pass payment issues

Hello Njabulo, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your membership.

If you've paid for the membership and it was accepted then the membership should be good and you're just receiving a standard warning. It will disappear after the renewal date.

You can double check the expiry date of your membership at https://account.microsoft.com/services
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Game pass payment issues

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey TheRatofTobruk, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Can you explain a bit better the issue?

You're trying to purchase a new subscription, or pay for a past due billing?
  6. TheRatofTobruk Win User

Game pass payment issues

It says I am still subscribed until the 17/10.

It also says completed next to my September payment.

This was on the website.

I can play games I have already installed through game pass but when I go to download something it says I need to get the game pass.
Thema:

Game pass payment issues

1. Game pass payment issues - Similar Threads - Game pass payment

2. I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...: I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but EE says it's gone through at there end any body know how to resolve this please...
  3. X box game pass doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box game pass doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate: X box game pass is not working efficiently in asus rog strike 15 as am using from the India. It doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate. Please, respond to my...
  4. Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass: I'm trying to sign up for XBOX game pass, but I can't change the country/region when doing so. I'm not in the US, and Game pass is available in Norway. The drop-down menu to change the...
  5. I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code: I can't purchase game pass from Xbox website because it showing incorrect card details while I am trying on a visa debit card so I bought it from Amazon if iam going to redeem the code do they ask...
  6. Xbox game pass not accepting payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass not accepting payment method: I have a Gaming laptop and I wanted to subscribe to Xbox game pass, everytime I add my card information it is saying that my card info does not match or is invalid. Don't know how else to get it...
  7. How do I stop a recurring payment to Microsoft it's for a game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop a recurring payment to Microsoft it's for a game pass: How do I stop a recurring direct debit for a gaming pass or how do I cancel gaming pass c53165f1-1cd9-4e3c-b16a-5b4080e2a0c5
  8. Unauthorized Payment for Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized Payment for Ultimate Game Pass: Hi, Why am I being charged the monthly subscription for XBOX ultimate game pass? I have never authorized this and have seen that this has happened to other people. How do I cancel and get a...
  9. I cant add debit card for payment for xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant add debit card for payment for xbox game pass: I have filled in my debit card data, but it always fails and it says PI-ValidationFailed. I've repeated twice and still failed ed6b87a2-bb66-43bc-ba69-ec5a2d556705
  10. Is there a way to bypass the payment method while trying to get game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to bypass the payment method while trying to get game pass ultimate?: So yesterday, I redeemed a 5$ gift card, and I had the ultimate plan for 1$ so I clicked on it to buy it and it asked for a credit card or Paypal is there a method to bypass this because I don't...