Game Pass page on Xbox App on Windows 11 ,Will never load (just blank)

Discus and support Game Pass page on Xbox App on Windows 11 ,Will never load (just blank) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am an Xbox insider(Windows Gaming Preview) for the past year . Today, i was opining the Xbox app to find that the Game Pass Page won't load any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LegendRise, May 8, 2023.

1. Game Pass page on Xbox App on Windows 11 ,Will never load (just blank)

I am an Xbox insider(Windows Gaming Preview) for the past year .

Today, i was opining the Xbox app to find that the Game Pass Page won't load any images or any thing ,Although the search bar in it function properly ,and everything else in the app works perfectly.
    I tried to leave the Preview build and unistalled the app and installed it again ,the stable build,the problem still exist .

submitted by /u/LegendRise
    [link] [comments]

/u/LegendRise, May 8, 2023
  2. genefreak5 Win User

Customize Avatar Broken?

I'm having the same problem on Windows 7. I tried to load the page on IE 11, Firefox, and Chrome. But after Silverlight completes loading, it only shows a blank area.
  3. ZMMoe Win User

xbox app isssues streaming

For me, I can stream for like 1 minute only then the screen went totally blank on Xbox App on Windows.

I am using Windows 11 Xbox App and Xbox One X console.
  4. Craig Ginn Win User

Microsoft store been stuck on pending for Xbox app and a dozen other updates for hours but it downloaded and installed epic games in a matter of minutes when I tried that.

Hello, thank you for the reply. I have windows 11 and I clicked check for updates and it says "you're up to date". I have no pending on Microsoft Store currently but if I go back to xbox app page and click install, it freezes the page now. Rather annoying as I'd just subscribed to game pass in anticipation of a simple install
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Unable to install xbox app in Windows 10/11.

The Xbox App is already built into Windows 11 and therefore can not be installed.

Does it not show load if you search for 'Xbox' in the Windows 11 search box?
  6. Chaosfrag Win User

Xbox GamePass, cant install games

The only way I can download a game, is on the first Game Pass site.

Where there are newly added and promoted games. And only if I click on a game there, so i get to see the video. If I enter the games page itself... xbox app softlocks...

with softlock I mean, the page doesn't load completly, if you then change to the gamepass menü that page will also not load and of course the download won't beginn. Also you can't close the xbox app clicking on the X in the top right corner.

Everything seems to be related to the xbox app and or gaming service. And since the uninstall and RegEdits didn't work. The only thing is that there need to be a rollback to the preview version asap. Since redownloading the app will load the faulty version every time.

p.s. ´for Ricardo:

Win 11 Home - yesterday my system was around 2 Months old. Reinstalled it today. No VPN in use, no Antivir besides the Windows Defender thing.

i7 12gen K

32GB DDR4 3200

RTX 2070 Super

1TB NVME 2
Thema:

Game Pass page on Xbox App on Windows 11 ,Will never load (just blank)

1. Game Pass page on Xbox App on Windows 11 ,Will never load (just blank) - Similar Threads - Game Pass page

2. My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...: When I try to add it to the Home Screen it says I have to delete something because it’s full. I only have one tab at the top. All my other tabs were removed when the change to my Home Screen...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate - no cloud gaming possible - page cannot be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate - no cloud gaming possible - page cannot be found: Two questions really, why is Microsoft providing such a crappy customer support, even though I pay a monthly subscription. It seems all of it has been "outsourced" to virtual agents or the...
  4. Why can't i access the page to manage my subscription to xbox game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i access the page to manage my subscription to xbox game pass?: I cant access the page to cancel my reccurring subscription to xbox gamepass. When i click the manage button in my subscriptions page, it gives an error that says try again later with this code...
  5. game pass key doesn'tredeem on the last page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass key doesn'tredeem on the last page: I just bought a product key for gamepass ultimate but when i go to redeem it on xbox it goes in fine and when pressing confirm on the final bit it completely freezes the store and doesn't do...
  6. Xbox Home page game pass couch co-op add... apparently xbox doesnt understand what couch...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Home page game pass couch co-op add... apparently xbox doesnt understand what couch...: My husband and i saw a cateogory in game pass advertised on the home page titled couch co-op games. Excitedly opened it up, and saw a bunch of games we never knew were couch co-op, turns out...
  7. Xbox PC Game Pass App - "Manage Installs" page stuck on "Checking for updates..." indefinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Game Pass App - "Manage Installs" page stuck on "Checking for updates..." indefinitely: Split from this thread. Been over a week, having the same issue. Can't use game pass. Any update? 9fc4fa22-8503-40e1-ac5e-964ff52144ea
  8. Xbox PC Game Pass App - "Manage Installs" page stuck on "Checking for updates..." indefinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Game Pass App - "Manage Installs" page stuck on "Checking for updates..." indefinitely: Split from this thread. I am having exactly the same issues as Kieran described. Xbox app was working fine on a fresh Windows 11 install, version 10.0.22621 Build 22621. Xbox Version...
  9. Xbox PC Game Pass App - "Manage Installs" page stuck on "Checking for updates..." indefinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Game Pass App - "Manage Installs" page stuck on "Checking for updates..." indefinitely: Split from this thread. Hi there. So ive spent the last 4 hours messing with my gamepass on PC. It was working and then wham. Couldnt install anything. Essentially everything sits at 0%...
  10. Xbox PC Game Pass App - "Manage Installs" page stuck on "Checking for updates..." indefinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Game Pass App - "Manage Installs" page stuck on "Checking for updates..." indefinitely: feel bad for posting this when it seems to be a well-known problem but nothing has worked. Using PC Xbox app on Windows 11 for Game Pass games. Was working totally fine up through March 15th;...