GAME PASS: Ox803f8003 and 0x803f800b

Discus and support GAME PASS: Ox803f8003 and 0x803f800b in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sorry for english, i 'm french...., I have a problem with the XBOX GAME PASS today. The games can't star, i have two differents error codes with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cpc02, Jan 10, 2018.

  1. cpc02
    cpc02 Guest

    GAME PASS: Ox803f8003 and 0x803f800b


    Sorry for english, i 'm french....,

    I have a problem with the XBOX GAME PASS today. The games can't star, i have two differents error codes with different games:

    Devil may cry 4 or Gears of War ultimate: 0x803f800b

    Zoo Tycon Ox803f8003

    The error message say, the GAME PASS is not actived but no. I paid junuary 3th.

    i need your help, thank .

    :)
     
    cpc02, Jan 10, 2018
    #1
  2. Кто знает что за код ошибки 0x803f800b [Translation: Who knows what error code is 0x803f800b]

    Кто знает, что за код ошибки 0x803f800b?

    [Translation: Who knows what error code is 0x803f800b]
     
    SnugLemming4237, Jan 10, 2018
    #2
  3. reaper4155
    reaper4155 Guest
    need for speed

    keeps coming up with error code 0x803f800b and will not play
     
    reaper4155, Jan 10, 2018
    #3
  4. TX HARDC0RE Win User

    ox803f800b

    Apologies, error code is 0x803f800b
  5. Chatch43 Win User

    0x803f800b

    Mine ended up fixing itself. Weirdly enough, that was the only gold game that seemed to have the problem for me.
  6. staley81 Win User

    0x803f800b

    mine is doing the exact same. I powered off unplugged it for half hour and even tried reinstalling it. Any help people. My live is current till July 7th
  7. PalmettoBling Win User

    0x803f800b

    Please verify you have an active connection to Xbox Live. You can check Settings -> All Settings -> Network and run a test.

    Also, verify your Gold Subscription and payment details are up to date at account.microsoft.com

    If those still pose no discernable issue, check enforcement.xbox.com to see if there are any actions taken on your account.

    Let us know if you have more details so we can help out!
  8. OndoyBahista Win User

    0x803f800b

Thema:

GAME PASS: Ox803f8003 and 0x803f800b

Loading...
  1. GAME PASS: Ox803f8003 and 0x803f800b - Similar Threads - GAME PASS Ox803f8003

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...