Game pass or Gold account for family sharing

Discus and support Game pass or Gold account for family sharing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there an account such as Ultimate Game pass or Xbox Gold that alows family sharing on diferent consoles? My kids have their own consoles and idealy... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dykesy, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Dykesy
    Dykesy Guest

Is there an account such as Ultimate Game pass or Xbox Gold that alows family sharing on diferent consoles? My kids have their own consoles and idealy I would like a single account that allows family sharing or members in the same way that office 365 does. Thanks in advance...

:)

Dykesy, Mar 27, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Why is XCLOUD GAMES NOT WORKING FOR OTHER CONSOLE USERS?

With the Home setting, Game Pass itself doesn't share, Only games and the benefit of playing online from Gold/Game Pass Ultimate share. Other benefits are only available to the account that purchases the subscription can access that. If you're not that account, you can't use Xcloud.

They are currently testing a family subscription.
  3. Zenosos Win User

Game Pass for Family

How many consoles between the family do you have?

Firstly only the home console can be used to share gold and gamepass on the other console.

You can share your gold game pass as long as you have downloaded the game once on the owned account being yours.
  4. ngocphi Win User

No no console.works like you think nintendo gives you online access for.,5 accounts that's it

But not.for.DLC

Only two consoles.can.access.dlc

One on the home.console.where all.profiles can.access

But only your profile would.havr roaming access
  5. TarmacTrauma Win User

Dirt 3 VIP Pass not free ???

I am aware that it is a free game and pass for gold members, hence the name game with gold. On the X1 you do not have to have a sub on each account, just the console. I like many others share the gold with roommates, family and so on. That does not negate
    the point that Codemasters is still telling customers that the pass is not included with the game in the game with gold offering. Clearing the caches changed the price on our console to free tho.
  6. MarvinaPerez Win User

Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but just no live multi player... making me crazy I don't understand the ussue

Hello InkBoxTatto,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through yes, multiplayer may not work with shared play.

Game sharing is a feature that allows members of a family to share their games and subscriptions with other family members. However, live multiplayer is not included in the shared game.

To play live multiplayer, the family member signing into the game must have an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

In this case, the person sharing games with you may not have an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. If so, you will not be able to play live multiplayer.

To check if the person you're sharing games with has an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you can ask them to go to Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

If the person you're sharing games with has an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, but you still can't play live multiplayer, there may be another issue.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardw...etwork/xbox-one-multiplayer-connection-errors

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
Thema:

1. Game pass or Gold account for family sharing - Similar Threads - Game pass Gold

2. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  3. Game pass/live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass/live gold issues: I am being told I need to own game pass to play games I already own via download and hardcopy I just paid for gold last month. This is so frustrating. I've done the resets and what not I found on...
  4. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  5. With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?

in XboX Insiders
    With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?: Yes! You can and you can refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq Dro down the "With Xbox game pass ultimate,...
  6. Im a game pass ultimate owner and the games with gold games are not free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im a game pass ultimate owner and the games with gold games are not free?: Is anyone else having this issue? Both darkwood and when the past was around. When clicking get it takes me to buy the game instead of free. Am I doing something wrong or is this a known issue....
  7. I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass: I can not play Remnant 2 , it won't let me login . Says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass c0926a84-7c92-4e5b-81ac-675b788f4aba
  8. Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.: Xbox live gold membership dissapeared. Is there a way to get that licence back - can it be reused at a later time or be refunded? It wasn't used at all. d05871e6-f802-4da7-b281-3d4a587a418a
  9. I just brought Game Pass thinking it came with Gold, If I convert to Ultimate will I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just brought Game Pass thinking it came with Gold, If I convert to Ultimate will I have...: i brought game pass. I wanted to see if I convert to ultimate will I have to pay 14.99 off rip or will it fall on the next bill?? 82056915-0089-4ab6-aae9-9a0a9d5cba5c
  10. Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription: So, every time I download and launch an Xbox Gold game, it says I need to renew Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.. even though I renewed it. submitted by /u/theboost182 [link] [comments]