Game pass on new computer cant install games i had on old computer.

Discus and support Game pass on new computer cant install games i had on old computer. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got a new computer and am attempting to reinstall some games that I had installed on my old computer. Every time that I try and install one it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kevinnolan2, Sep 3, 2021.

1. kevinnolan2
    kevinnolan2 Guest

I just got a new computer and am attempting to reinstall some games that I had installed on my old computer. Every time that I try and install one it gives me an error with the code 0x80073CF3. Google has been no help and no idea what else to try.

:)

kevinnolan2, Sep 3, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

If you try to download games from the Microsoft Store app does the same error appear?
  3. marskid93 Win User

thanks for the reply, tried all of those and nothing worked. The problem is not that i cant download any game on the xbox app its only those that i had downloaded on my old pc even if i didn't have them installed. I tried other games and they downloaded fine.
  4. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you, mate?

Follow these steps, if one doesn't work, move on to the other.

1. Open Windows Update and look for updates, update everything, including optional updates. Restart to apply updates and try again.

2. Press Windows Key + i and go to apps, search for ''gaming services'' click ''advanced options'' and then ''terminate, repair and reset. Try installing the game again.

3. Launch PowerShell as an administrator and enter

“get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers”

Restart your PC, open PowerShell as admin again, and enter

“start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN”

The Microsoft Store will open and ask to install Gaming Services, install. Then try installing any game again.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Are you using the same hard drive or external hard drive you used on your old computer?
  6. Marcus_048 Win User

How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc

Do I have to do anything to the games on the old device? Uninstall, etc. or can I just take out the micro SD card from the old computer, put it into the new computer, format the card then install the games to the new device?
Thema:

1. Game pass on new computer cant install games i had on old computer. - Similar Threads - Game pass computer

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  4. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  5. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  6. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  7. My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...: I opened up a new computer and when I went to the xbox app it already had a gamertag. I thought this was auto generated but then I noticed it said last logged in 22 days ago. Is this an open box...
  8. I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I can't change the language on the computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I can't change the language on the computer: I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I downloaded the game with English language support on the computer, but the game is in Spanish and there are no language changes in the game. How can I...
  9. My new computer won't load any game pass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new computer won't load any game pass games.: I Recently built a new computer, and I tried downloading some games on the game pass add but when the download its finished and I click the play button it never starts. I've tried many things. I...
  10. Can't use my Game Pass on second computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use my Game Pass on second computer: I am a member of Game Pass and want to be able to add it to my husband's computer so he can play also. I have made him a member of my family and did all the invites and everything it told me to...