Game Pass on mobile still not showing recently added titles after days of them appearing on...

Discus and support Game Pass on mobile still not showing recently added titles after days of them appearing on... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/major-riot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/major-riot, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Game Pass on mobile still not showing recently added titles after days of them appearing on...

/u/major-riot, Aug 9, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. frankdoodlelee Win User

Xbox Gamepass Quests locked??

On the website it says "Check out current Quests on your Xbox One in the Game Pass section or on your Game Pass mobile app. New Quests added every day." And that the game pass app shows the quests as well.
  3. S0NIC CD Win User

Followers not appearing as followers!

I also recently had this problem today. Someone added me, I added them back and now they no longer appear as a Follower, but on their Profile page it shows that I am still in their friend list.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

When will each Xbox Game Pass game be removed? It's currently too confusing.

The Game Pass twist on the Home screen of your console, states recently added and leaving soon. Also the Game Pass mobile app has the same information.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Obsolete Consoles

They won't become obsolete, the Xbox 360 was still supported for years after the Xbox One launched in terms of both third party games, and dashboard updates. I wouldn't expect too much in the way of brand new titles, but the consoles will still work and
    I'd imagine they'll continue adding Xbox One titles to Game Pass for years to come. The plan seems to be that all Xbox One titles will work on the Xbox Series X, so I would be shocked if we don't keep seeing things added to Game Pass.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Microsoft rewards

Where are you checking for completion? In the Microsoft Rewards App? In the mobile Game Pass app? Or is it that the Achievements themselves are not showing up on your profile when you've completed them?

It can take some time for them to show up in the app, it's not immediate, so check back in a day or two and see if they populate.
Thema:

Game Pass on mobile still not showing recently added titles after days of them appearing on...

1. Game Pass on mobile still not showing recently added titles after days of them appearing on... - Similar Threads - Game Pass mobile

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  4. My Xbox game pass quests have disappeared completely and mobile and PC points are not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox game pass quests have disappeared completely and mobile and PC points are not...: Hi, I’m in the UK and ll the game pass quests on Xbox have disappeared completely there is no longer an option for the quests. Also my mobile and PC point will not register I do like 45 bing...
  5. Xbxo Game Pass app on mobile inquiry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbxo Game Pass app on mobile inquiry: Hey Microsoft, How can I install games that are part of my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription using the Xbox Game Pass app? 7f10eb08-d108-4ccb-a8ed-cbf9bb798051
  6. Cant finish sign in on game pass mobile app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant finish sign in on game pass mobile app: Have followed all the standard troubleshooting steps e.g. un then reinstall, clearing cache etc. Go to sign in and it takes me to the 'continue' page but wont proceed from there?...
  7. Keyboard doesn't show when using touch controls on the xbox mobile game pass app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard doesn't show when using touch controls on the xbox mobile game pass app: It is June 2023 and still too this date it has been no fix for the ghost keyboard using gamepass mobile in cloud mode. Any game that has custom characterization is pretty much unplayable, if you...
  8. Game pass ultimate stopped working on mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate stopped working on mobile: My ultimate game pass on mobile android phone stopped working last night. It shows I need to subscribe to ultimate to play. It was working fine yesterday afternoon while playing on my phone. My...
  9. Why is my Game Pass mobile app not recognizing my Ultimate subscription?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Pass mobile app not recognizing my Ultimate subscription?: I have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription that I've verified as active in my MS subscriptions. Recurring billing was on but I switched it off. The Xbox Windows app recognizes my Ultimate...
  10. Problem with Game Pass Ultimate on mobile

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Game Pass Ultimate on mobile: I've uninstalled and reinstalled the xbox game pass apps and my account is showing not active. I've checked my status on Microsoft.com and it shows my game pass ultimate is "all good". My app was...