Game pass on home Xbox sharing + Riot games

Discus and support Game pass on home Xbox sharing + Riot games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've linked my Riot account to my Xbox, however, it says it cannot connect with my Game Pass. I am technically logging in to an Xbox that gives me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paul0 G1, Dec 16, 2022.

1. Paul0 G1
    Paul0 G1 Guest

I've linked my Riot account to my Xbox, however, it says it cannot connect with my Game Pass. I am technically logging in to an Xbox that gives me access to the game pass from the main profile. Is this way it is not linking?

:)

Paul0 G1, Dec 16, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

try the following

Excluding profile:

It is easy to remove a Microsoft account from Xbox One console as it is not necessary to sign in to the account. See how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > Account > Remove Accounts.

Select the account to be removed, then select Remove to confirm.

When finished, select Close.

Clearing the cache:

Turn off your xbox, remove the source/cable from the socket and leave it like that for 2 minutes, then you can turn it on.

adding the account:

You can add your Microsoft account to any Xbox One console. See how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select your gamerpic in the top left corner of the screen, scroll down and select Add New.

Enter the email address of the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Important Do not select Get a new account unless you want to. By selecting this option, you will create a new Microsoft account. If you've forgotten the email address associated with your Microsoft account, see Lost Account Solution.

Enter the password for the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Policy and select I Agree.

Follow the steps to configure Sign-in and Security Options to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox One console.
  3. Jonny306 Win User

Cant connect to Riot games

4. Christyna64 Win User

Game Pass for Family

5. DeniqL Win User

riot game pass gifts

Ok If you’re an Xbox Game Pass member and your Riot Account isn’t receiving Game Pass member benefits more than 24 hours after linking your Xbox profile, you will need to contact Riot Player Support.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Playing already installed "Game Pass on PC" games between different user accounts on the same PC.

"Game sharing" is only achieved using the Home feature on Xbox consoles. There is no sharing with Game Pass on PC.
Thema:

1. Game pass on home Xbox sharing + Riot games - Similar Threads - Game pass home

2. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  3. Game pass ultimate not sharing to my home Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass ultimate not sharing to my home Xbox: Can anyone help me? For years i’ve paid for game pass ultimate and had my dads xbox as the home xbox of my account so that he can also have access to ultimate. As of today for some reason it is...
  4. Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.: It's about as confusing as it sounds. This happen as of Last night on Dec 15, 2023. I Have tried giving it a Power Cycle and it still was acting funky. I Tried removing it and Re-adding it as a...
  5. Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home: Most of the players right now on Xbox have problem when they try to play battlefield v the problem happen if you switch from account that have game pass in it and it was my home to the account...
  6. Why won't Game Pass Ultimate work for all accounts on designated home console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't Game Pass Ultimate work for all accounts on designated home console?: I verified my console is designated as the home console. My account, the primary account for the family, has the game pass ultimate subscription. The other accounts on my home console are supposed...
  7. Do I need two Game Pass subscriptions to play with another family member on a second home xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need two Game Pass subscriptions to play with another family member on a second home xbox?: I have a series X and series S, and want to play games with my 8 year old on Game Pass. But most of them that come up under local co op require two accounts, and not true local. So I connected my...
  8. My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...: When I try to add it to the Home Screen it says I have to delete something because it’s full. I only have one tab at the top. All my other tabs were removed when the change to my Home Screen...
  9. Game pass content on home screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass content on home screen: How do I remove the crazy amount of game content added to the home screen? Also why can I only now have 2 groups displayed? I don't need 5 tile groups dedicated to Game Pass....
  10. My son and I have separate consoles, and are on my game pass. Also set home xbox on both....

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son and I have separate consoles, and are on my game pass. Also set home xbox on both....: My son and I have separate consoles, and are on my game pass. Also set home xbox on both. Why can't my son play certain games. They say uninstallable to Join Ultimate...