Game pass on android

Discus and support Game pass on android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have GPU and have happily used the game pass app on android. This morning I can't play any games. I've tried clear the cache and memory, signing out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by redspider1980, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Game pass on android

I have GPU and have happily used the game pass app on android. This morning I can't play any games. I've tried clear the cache and memory, signing out and in and uninstalling the app. Nothing corrects the problem. Any help appreciated.

:)

redspider1980, Jul 2, 2021
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
  3. AumanshKaushal Win User

Cant Redeem Perks | XBOX Gamepass

I installed XBOX, XBOX Game Pass, XBOX Game Pass Beta app but i cant find the perks tab. (Android)
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Are you trying to log into a game or the Xbox App? If you're on Android, and trying to log into the Xbox or Game Pass app, I'd recommend searching the store for "Xbox (Beta)" or "Game Pass (Beta)" and see if you get the same error there.

Is the error code an Android system error or an App error you're getting? Also, can you provide the make and model of your phone and what version of Android you're running?
  5. nickb2001 Win User

Cant access Cloud Gaming via Chrome on Macbook Air M1

I'm having the same issue on chrome on android and chrome on windows 10, from different network connections.

I'm based in Finalnd.

The game pass app on android is still working.
  6. Jaysius Win User

[ANDROID APP BUG]ACCOUNT SUSPENDED BUG IS BACK! This needs to GO FOREVER!

I'm using Xbox Game Pass App.

Android Version 9 is the newest my phone can get and it's compatible with the Xbox Game Pass App.
Thema:

Game pass on android

1. Game pass on android - Similar Threads - Game pass android

2. game pass app for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass app for android: Need to have the app connect to a different user on xbox one. 6040e9fb-62ab-4e62-bb90-8ed01489c878
  3. Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass: Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass but unable to play due to a black screen with a tiny loading symbol in the right corner has anyone else had this issue? how do I get...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate Not Showing As Active On Android App

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Not Showing As Active On Android App: Hello, Every time I try to use the android app for cloud gaming it says that I need an ultimate subscription. I do have an ultimate sun active currently and it just the android app that’s not...
  5. Can I play on a tablet / android device if I buy a Friends and family Game Pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play on a tablet / android device if I buy a Friends and family Game Pass?: Hello. I would like to buy a Friends and family game pass, but we do not have an Xbox. I would be playing on my laptop, and other family members would be on tablets and android devices. Will this...
  6. Game Pass on Android insists that my account is suspended... Even though it’s not.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass on Android insists that my account is suspended... Even though it’s not.: In the Game Pass app on Android, I am getting a notification saying that my account has been suspended, but when I tap on the notification, the page that loads shows that my account is not now,...
  7. I just got game pass today for cloud gaming and the play icon won't work I use android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got game pass today for cloud gaming and the play icon won't work I use android: When I use cloud gaming on my android the play icon won't work why is this 679ffb37-6fa7-4bd7-aa3b-2dc5e393fd7d
  8. My play button on xbox game pass will not click so I have no access to any games on my android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My play button on xbox game pass will not click so I have no access to any games on my android: Hello Just wanted to fix my play button on the mobile phone so I can play some video games on my xbox game pass. 931d50f6-fd4f-497b-8f23-5bae57431a51
  9. Game pass on android phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass on android phone: Does anyone know why I can't login to xbox game pass app through WiFi, but if I switch to 4G I can, but the speed is too slow to effectively play the game. I've even logged in on 4G and then tried...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Android App crash immediately on Surface Duo 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Android App crash immediately on Surface Duo 2: I'm using a Surface Duo 2, and the Game Pass App for Xbox crashes immediately upon opening the application. I'm unable to uninstal the app because it comes pre installed on the Surface Duo 2. I...