Game Pass not Registering games being played

Discus and support Game Pass not Registering games being played in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was wondering if this was just me, but I have not been able to trigger the daily "Play a Game Pass Game" quest on my Series S. Anyone else habing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/funnyAmero, Sep 9, 2021.

  1. Game Pass not Registering games being played


    I was wondering if this was just me, but I have not been able to trigger the daily "Play a Game Pass Game" quest on my Series S. Anyone else habing that issue?

    Other quests like "Earn a Game Pass Achievement" and "Play Sniper Elite 4" triggers bit not the Daily.

    Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/funnyAmero
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/funnyAmero, Sep 9, 2021
    #1
  2. coelrus Win User

    Do PC purchases with game pass app count toward punch card?

    Okay it's been four days since I bought a game on the game pass app and it hasn't registered on the punch card. I'm pretty sure it's not just the punch card being slow to register since I also bought another game that was priced $35 on the Xbox console afterwards and it did register. If the PC game was going to register it I'd have likely complicated the punch card already. Therefore I'm officially declaring that it's not going to happen. Hope this helps.
  3. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

    Xbox Live

    Hiya!!

    I think that it would be a great idea as I have seen game developers give registered players incentives for extended game play for a month. It is possible that Microsoft has something in the works for something along the same lines with Live or Game Pass
    for registered XBOX users. :)

    Happy Gaming!!!
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Xbox ones telling me to re purchase a game installed on my xbox one!

    Thats correct. The game being a part of the game pass and you subscription to game pass is what gives you the license to play the games once the game leaves the game pass library or you cancel the game pass subscription you wont be able to play it.
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

    Unable to play Game Pass offline

    Game pass will allow offline access for up to 30 days, until it requires a 'handshake' with xbox servers to confirm an active subscription. Your xbox must also be registered as your home console for it to work. Keep in mine, that some games despite being
    single player still require an online component and have no relevance to game pass ultimate.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

    Game Pass Quests not tracking

    I am having the same issue for the past 2 days. The same with my wife's and children's accounts.

    The "Play Game Pass" daily quest, "Play 3 Game Pass" weekly quest, and the "Play 10 Game Pass" monthly quests, are not registering even though I have tried multiple Game Pass games. I tried using the Rewards Support but keep getting an error and to
    "try again later". I hope this gets resolved asap.
Thema:

Game Pass not Registering games being played

Loading...
  1. Game Pass not Registering games being played - Similar Threads - Game Pass Registering

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

    in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  9. Game Pass not registering on Xbox x

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass not registering on Xbox x: We have had gamepass included on the console since purchasing in Demeter 2022. As of a couple days ago the game pass is now no longer registering, despite it saying it’s “included on the console”....
  10. Why isn't my xbox live ultimate game pass registering on my account?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my xbox live ultimate game pass registering on my account?: I upgraded to xbox live ultimate and the money was deducted from my account, but I don't see that the game pass has activated on my account. What do I do? 8fc0fbcf-bfee-4023-9454-3409b8900ecc