Game Pass Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch BUG

Discus and support Game Pass Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch BUG in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the last xbox app update for PC, when trying to play the game Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered, I have a bug that instead of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Uribe1, Jun 12, 2023.

  1. Game Pass Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch BUG


    Since the last xbox app update for PC, when trying to play the game Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered, I have a bug that instead of showing the button image hints, its showing a text like [k_EControllerActionOrigin_XBoxOne_DPad_West] or [VK_01] for keyboard. ¿is there a way to fix this bug or do you need to update the game?

    I'm attaching a image to show the visual bug. Hope someone can help, since its really hard to find where to report a bug


    Game Pass Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch BUG [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Daniel Uribe1, Jun 12, 2023
    #1
  2. Pyramid Head15 Win User

    Under the radar games of 2013

    Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch.
  3. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    YOUR Personal GOTY 2013 is...

    Ni No Kuni Wrath of the white witch
  4. Shigurui Win User

    Your Top 5 Most Wanted Games of 2013

    DmC

    Metal Gear Rising

    Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

    Bioshock Infinite

    The Last of Us
  5. Sin Continuum Win User

    YOUR Personal GOTY 2013 is...

    Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. The best pokemon game ever :)P) wrapped up in Studio Ghibli graphics. Hours and hours of awesomeness.
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

    YOUR Personal GOTY 2013 is...

    [quote user="Sin Continuum"]
    Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. The best pokemon game ever :)P) wrapped up in Studio Ghibli graphics. Hours and hours of awesomeness.

    [/quote]Never played a Pokemon game, but I love Ni No Kuni.
Thema:

Game Pass Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch BUG

Loading...
  1. Game Pass Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch BUG - Similar Threads - Game Pass Kuni

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...