Game Pass - Mega Coin Squad Not Loading

Discus and support Game Pass - Mega Coin Squad Not Loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had a code for 30 days for game pass which already worked and still going on. However, there is one game as mentioned in titled that is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CaramelDaisy83, Jun 16, 2019.

  1. Game Pass - Mega Coin Squad Not Loading


    I've had a code for 30 days for game pass which already worked and still going on. However, there is one game as mentioned in titled that is not working for some reason that I don't know of. Tried restart several times, and turned off the system as well,
    but nothing the game still not loading. I went to see the game's troubleshot and Xbox Assist yet nothing is happening. Do I need to purchase the game itself now, can someone help me please?

    Thanks in advance.

    :)
     
    CaramelDaisy83, Jun 16, 2019
    #1
  2. CaramelDaisy83 Win User

    Game Pass - Mega Coin Squad Not Loading

    It is no longer under game pass so i guess have to purchase it. thanks for your reply.
  3. CaramelDaisy83 Win User

    Game Pass - Mega Coin Squad Not Loading

    Yeah, I see that issue now. Thanks for your input.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

    Game Pass - Mega Coin Squad Not Loading

    The reason Mega Coin Squad isn't working for your Game Pass is that it's not in Game Pass anymore. It was removed at the end of February, so you'd have to purchase it now if you'd like to play it, sorry.

    https://www.trueachievements.com/n36477/update-ten-games-leaving-xbox-game-pass-at-the-end-of-february-2019
  5. {Parity} Win User

    Game Pass - Mega Coin Squad Not Loading

    Is the game still available on Gamepass? If not and you still want to play then you will have to purchase the game. If it is still available then
    try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  6. sn1perjoe Win User

    Game Pass - Achievement Hunter - Easy Completions.

    Mega Coin Squad is a easy completion and if you are into speedrunning or beating games quick this easy and fun game is a nice play.
Thema:

Game Pass - Mega Coin Squad Not Loading

Loading...
  1. Game Pass - Mega Coin Squad Not Loading - Similar Threads - Game Pass Mega

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...