Game Pass Massive Frame Lag with Keyboard

Discus and support Game Pass Massive Frame Lag with Keyboard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to use my keyboard in Game Pass games on my PC, I experience massive frame drops and lag, making the games basically unplayable. This... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheSpyBall, Nov 4, 2022.

  1. TheSpyBall
    TheSpyBall Guest

    Game Pass Massive Frame Lag with Keyboard


    Every time I try to use my keyboard in Game Pass games on my PC, I experience massive frame drops and lag, making the games basically unplayable. This does not happen with a controller, however, nor does it happen in any other game on any other platform like steam or battle.net. I prefer using mouse and keyboard for most games I play, especially those that require precise aiming and movement to succeed. It is very frustrating, as I cannot play games with my preferred input method. I have not seen any other posts about this, and I would desperately like to fix it.

    PC Specs:

    RTX 3070ti

    Intel i7 8700k

    64GB DDR4 RAM

    Keyboard: Corsair K70

    Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless Superlight

    :)
     
    TheSpyBall, Nov 4, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Game Pass Massive Frame Lag with Keyboard

  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Game Pass Massive Frame Lag with Keyboard

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this THESPYBALL

    This can be a bit dumb, but may I know if you tried to reinstall your keyboard driver?
    If you need to know how to do this, check this article:
    https://digicruncher.com/reinstall-keyboard-dri...

    If you already tried that, do instead a clean boot in your PC and try again (exists the possibility that a program is interfering with your keyboard inside games)

    If maybe you already tried that, tell me what else did you tried
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

    ** This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. TheSpyBall Win User

    Game Pass Massive Frame Lag with Keyboard

    Yes, I have reinstalled both my keyboard and graphics drivers, and neither have worked. I have looked up other solutions and found nothing. What I find even more perplexing is that this only happens in specific games. Games like Alien: Isolation, Chivalry 2, and Outer Wilds have no issues whatsoever, while Dead by Daylight, Deathloop, and Grounded are completely unplayable.
  5. Jripper Win User

    Game Pass (PC) Keyboard Input Lag!

    +1 Same issue here.

    Keyboard input lag only in Fullscreen mode and only on xbox game pass app.
  6. Hellfire IRL Win User

    BF4 Conquest Crashing On X1

    Yea it sometimes crashes after the game is finished but it only takes 30secs to boot back up, 30 seconds every 45mins isn't a massive problem. Some slight lag issues. Overall I would say it's just plain epic - 64ppl at 60 frames per second is what I see.
Thema:

Game Pass Massive Frame Lag with Keyboard

Loading...
  1. Game Pass Massive Frame Lag with Keyboard - Similar Threads - Game Pass Massive

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. Keyboard LAGGING while gaming with Game Pass