Game Pass Mass Effect 3 and Xbox Live Issue
Discus and support Game Pass Mass Effect 3 and Xbox Live Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have been playing through the series and got ME1 and ME2 done without any issue. When I started playing single player ME3 I started getting an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bakubaymon, Dec 22, 2020.
Thema:
Game Pass Mass Effect 3 and Xbox Live Issue
Loading...
-
Game Pass Mass Effect 3 and Xbox Live Issue - Similar Threads - Game Pass Mass
-
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming
in XboX InsidersDissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of... -
Mass Effect Legendary (Game Pass XBOX PC) Achievements are NOT showing up.
in XBoX Rewards & SocialMass Effect Legendary (Game Pass XBOX PC) Achievements are NOT showing up.: Achievements on Mass Effect Legendary Edition are not showing/working via XBOX Gamepass PC. I checked on the XBOX app and XBOX.com. Both show nothing for achievements. I am more than halfway... -
Playing mass effect legendary edition through Game pass on PC!!
in XBoX Games and AppsPlaying mass effect legendary edition through Game pass on PC!!: Just got a new computer and installed Mass Effect legendary edition. None of my saves are there. I have over 100 hours. Does it not have cloud save? Do I need to restart all over again?... -
I downloaded the "Mass Effect" using the game pass and I can't play it.
in XBoX Games and AppsI downloaded the "Mass Effect" using the game pass and I can't play it.: I downloaded the "Mass Effect" using the game pass and I can't play it, EA tells me that there is a technical error that prevents it from starting, I don't know how to solve it.... -
Purchase and Play Mass Effect Legendary on Xbox One without a Game Pass
in XBoX Games and AppsPurchase and Play Mass Effect Legendary on Xbox One without a Game Pass: Can I purchase the Mass Effect Legendary game on Xbox One and play it without a Game Pass? 3fca7d7f-9e66-476d-ae4d-8d70c52884ee -
Mass Effect on XBOX cloud version isn't compatible with the Game Pass version
in XBoX Games and AppsMass Effect on XBOX cloud version isn't compatible with the Game Pass version: I started a new game of Mass Effect Andromeda on the cloud playing on my iPad and when I tried to continue my game on my Series X it said I couldn't load my game because the game was missing the... -
Mass effect 3 on game pass add on glitch
in XBoX Games and AppsMass effect 3 on game pass add on glitch: I was wondering if there was anyway to fix the glitch on the mass effect three game where after installing any add ons the game will no longer goes past the loading downloadable content point,...