Game Pass Mass Effect 3 and Xbox Live Issue

Discus and support Game Pass Mass Effect 3 and Xbox Live Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have been playing through the series and got ME1 and ME2 done without any issue. When I started playing single player ME3 I started getting an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bakubaymon, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Bakubaymon
    Bakubaymon Guest

So I have been playing through the series and got ME1 and ME2 done without any issue. When I started playing single player ME3 I started getting an error where it would say I disconnected from Xbox Live on the homescreen and I can't load my save files
    without being connected. When this happened I would simply close the game and reopen it or restart my console and it would work fine. But after getting 20 hours in to the game every time I load it up I get the error and no matter how many times I restart my
    console or even reconnect to the internet I can't get into the game. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and still get the same error. I dont think its my internet connection itself as it works fine when using other devices and even other apps
    on the Xbox. Is there something I am doing wrong here? I'm not sure if this relevant but the console is a Series X.

:)

Bakubaymon, Dec 22, 2020
  2. CrypticZer0 Win User

"Mass Effect Trilogy" - November 6

Update regarding inclusion of DLC.

What DLC is included in the Mass Effect Trilogy?

• On PC, Mass Effect will include Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station on disk. For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included which features Zaeed – The Price of Revenge, The Firewalker Pack, Cerberus Assault Gear, Arc Projector heavy weapon, and
      Normandy Crash site mission. For Mass Effect 3, Online Pass will be included granting players access to co-op multiplayer

• On Xbox 360, Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station are not included with Mass Effect, however they are available as stand-alone downloads through Xbox LIVE. For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included and Online Pass will be included for Mass
      Effect 3.

• Information on PlayStation 3 DLC will be available soon.

Source
  3. Miss Kleo Win User

Cannot play Mass Effect 3 using certain profile.

Hey Tyrantis! Is this only Mass Effect 3 that you experience this issue with? Or has this occurred in any other games? Also, does this issue persist on your profile while not connected to Xbox LIVE?
  4. MerceNineRY Win User

Didn't this game have an online pass...

i know this is a old thread, but as someone is going to have Mass Effect 3 and mind you i have a the Gold subscription Xbox Live, will i need to buy this "Online Pass"?
  5. voteDC Win User

Mass effect 3 demo

Yes Mass Effect 3 will be using an online pass.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Possible bug or glitch.

Hey there Slayer2020T!

Sorry to hear about the troubles with Mass Effect 3!

EA has a fix for this particular issue over on their
    support page
    . Give those steps a try and if you're still having issues, please let us know :)
Thema:

1. Game Pass Mass Effect 3 and Xbox Live Issue - Similar Threads - Game Pass Mass

2. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  3. Xbox Game Pass triel won't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass triel won't work: My friend has bought Game Pass and got 5 trial invites, when he sends one and I click on it the page for reedeming codes, says its either miss spelled or gives random error code (he did pressed...
  4. Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update

in XboX Insiders
    Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update: I updated the Xbox game pass app and now every time i launch the app it just keeps saying i need to update the app its already updated any ideas please submitted by /u/Suspicious_Coach_233...
  5. Mass Effect Legendary (Game Pass XBOX PC) Achievements are NOT showing up.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Mass Effect Legendary (Game Pass XBOX PC) Achievements are NOT showing up.: Achievements on Mass Effect Legendary Edition are not showing/working via XBOX Gamepass PC. I checked on the XBOX app and XBOX.com. Both show nothing for achievements. I am more than halfway...
  6. Playing mass effect legendary edition through Game pass on PC!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing mass effect legendary edition through Game pass on PC!!: Just got a new computer and installed Mass Effect legendary edition. None of my saves are there. I have over 100 hours. Does it not have cloud save? Do I need to restart all over again?...
  7. I downloaded the "Mass Effect" using the game pass and I can't play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded the "Mass Effect" using the game pass and I can't play it.: I downloaded the "Mass Effect" using the game pass and I can't play it, EA tells me that there is a technical error that prevents it from starting, I don't know how to solve it....
  8. Purchase and Play Mass Effect Legendary on Xbox One without a Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase and Play Mass Effect Legendary on Xbox One without a Game Pass: Can I purchase the Mass Effect Legendary game on Xbox One and play it without a Game Pass? 3fca7d7f-9e66-476d-ae4d-8d70c52884ee
  9. Mass Effect on XBOX cloud version isn't compatible with the Game Pass version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect on XBOX cloud version isn't compatible with the Game Pass version: I started a new game of Mass Effect Andromeda on the cloud playing on my iPad and when I tried to continue my game on my Series X it said I couldn't load my game because the game was missing the...
  10. Mass effect 3 on game pass add on glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass effect 3 on game pass add on glitch: I was wondering if there was anyway to fix the glitch on the mass effect three game where after installing any add ons the game will no longer goes past the loading downloadable content point,...